Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm set to run into some money next year, I'm leaving Ireland...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm set to run into some money next year, I'm leaving Ireland...

I should be running into alot of money next year, I'm not gonna say how much.
    But it's around quarter a mill,
    I'm sick of life in Ireland, I have a good job and great family and friends but I'm being completely ripped off.
    I make half of what I should be making due to higher tax rates and it's only going to get worse.

I want to move to Thailand, I'm looking at property there, for so cheap.
    Could buy a mansion for under 100k euro and probably buy a bar to keep myself busy,
    Anyone got any experience in buying abroad or know anything about property market in Thailand?

Would be greatful to anyone who can send me in the right direction, cheers.

Move to Liverpool so the scousers can rob a bit.

Comment

stay the **** out of America

Comment

Just a heads up PB, they LOVE Manny Pacquiao in Thailand.

Comment

Originally posted by Mersey View Post
          Move to Liverpool so the scousers can rob a bit.
          The day I ever set foot in Liverpool will be to either pound Danielle Lloyd or Punch Gerrard in the mouth, Yes.

Comment

Telling others about the money you will "run" into is bad luck. Only thing that can be said is be smart

Comment

how you getting the moneiz?

Comment

Originally posted by MidnightSpecial View Post
                stay the **** out of America
                I'll be in the US this summer, Yes.

Comment

Originally posted by Rabbit ♠ View Post
                  Just a heads up PB, they LOVE Manny Pacquiao in Thailand.
                  Thats because they are stupid, bro.

Comment

Originally posted by EXCRETION View Post
                    I should be running into alot of money next year, I'm not gonna say how much.
                    But it's around quarter a mill,
                    I'm sick of life in Ireland, I have a good job and great family and friends but I'm being completely ripped off.
                    I make half of what I should be making due to higher tax rates and it's only going to get worse.

I want to move to Thailand, I'm looking at property there, for so cheap.
                    Could buy a mansion for under 100k euro and probably buy a bar to keep myself busy,
                    Anyone got any experience in buying abroad or know anything about property market in Thailand?

Would be greatful to anyone who can send me in the right direction, cheers.
                    Didnt you say this same ***** last year??????? You'll do great in Thailand, now hurry the **** up and move there so you wont be tellin us next year how you finna come into some money and move outta Ireland.

Comment

Working...
                    X