This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by supRa View Post
    nahhh homiee get them in blueeee they fckin look sick!!
    i got the black/red 1's and i wish i would of gotten a diffreent color and blue really stands out. really nice color

and as for the jordan . i had them b4 (white/grey) and they felt this stiff nice feel to them. i liked them tbh and i got alot of compliments aswell with my grant gloves lol

Thanks for the reply. I am definitely going with blue.

Originally posted by sammiza567 View Post
    winning you wont regret it. grants are a slight step above cletos and winning just beats everything else especially the headgear and gloves.
    I think I'll just go with grant for now because I have to try to save as much as possible for school.

Comment

Ringside pro fight gloves????????

Are these gloves worth the buy? How is the hand protection? Are they comfortable? Are they more of a puncher's glove? Are the colors good? Do they last a long time? What would you use them for?

Comment

are u a pro boxer?

Comment

Originally posted by 'Sugar' Freddi View Post
          I was going to get the strap ones but they're so much more expensive on the ringside.com website. Do you know any other website where they sell Grant products?

I think I am gonna go with the blue gloves and headgear. I always wanted to get white high-top shoes so I might get the title ones. They're not that expensive either.

This is the combo I'm thinking of getting..

and..
          The grant gloves are grate imo, have great wrist protection but the knucke padding is not that lasting if you hit the heavy bag too much...

Comment

And blue is cool Ive had good compliments and I have the blue with white...

Comment

Official Boxing Gear Review Thread

In an effort to keep all the boxing gear reviews in one place I thought it a good idea to create this 'official gear sticky' thread...

Post all reviews, questions, etc. about boxing gear in this thread...

Comment

Originally posted by thatjamaicanguy View Post
                Are these gloves worth the buy? How is the hand protection? Are they comfortable? Are they more of a puncher's glove? Are the colors good? Do they last a long time? What would you use them for?
                I think they are worth the money because they do get good reviews (as you've seen in this thread). As for the protection, I've also heard that they are very good to protect the hands. An example might be Mayweather. He's known to have hand problems and always uses Grant or Winning (which are known to be the best and most expensive). As for the comfrotabilty question, i can't really answer that because I haven't really tried them. I've also read that they are a punchers glove. Colors is your choice. I like blue so I am going with blue. How long they last? I honestly do not know but I guess it all depends on how you use them. The kind of gloves I am buying (which I posted pics of), I'll be using for sparing and pad gloves.

Originally posted by mrcupide2 View Post
                are u a pro boxer?
                Originally posted by Lazerjab View Post
                The grant gloves are grate imo, have great wrist protection but the knucke padding is not that lasting if you hit the heavy bag too much...
                I currently have Cleto Reyes that I use for bag so I think I am just going to keep using them for bag work and use the Grant for sparing and pad work.

Originally posted by Lazerjab View Post
                And blue is cool Ive had good compliments and I have the blue with white...
                Yeah, that's the color I am going to settle with.

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                In an effort to keep all the boxing gear reviews in one place I thought it a good idea to create this 'official gear sticky' thread...

Post all reviews, questions, etc. about boxing gear in this thread...
                Good idea. Thanks!

Comment

alright cool, i was wondering if these gloves would be as good as a purchase as grant

Comment

Anyone know how to order Winning with different colors, like other than what they have on their website? I've seen a lot of fighters with the gold, including Pacquiao.

Comment

maybe call them? put in a personal order?

Comment

Working...
                      X