Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Doesn't it piss you off to think of what Valero coulda been?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i love how you fools overrate that one-dimensional hypejob just because he died

Valero was an exposure waiting to happen once he got in there with the big boys

and no, he would not given Floyd or PAC problems...**** even at 135, i think Bam Bam woulda whooped him

at 140 he woulda been outboxed by Bradley and Khan, put on his ass by Maidana

he might make Devon quit tho (hi coach )

Comment

Originally posted by Pinoy4ever View Post
      sad **** when I hear that name.
      Valero was in the PI at Pacquiao's b-day so sad cause dude had talent that we never got truly to see.
      so??how is that even relevant??who gives a ****??

Comment

Bam Bam would of knocked his pathetic azz the fuk out... i wish bam bam would of killed him the fuken ring, fuk him for killing his beautiful wife.

Comment

valero is a skid mark to this sport and life in general..stop making threads bout this clown..**** him

Comment

um...it pisses me off more that Valero turned out to be a lunatic that killed his wife.

**** his boxing career.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post

look at this picture and tell me who you feel sorry for
              Originally posted by Rick Grimes View Post
              It pisses me off that people keep mentioning the murdering ******.
              I agree totally

Comment

stop making threads bout this clown..**** him
                Who said you get to call the shots on who deserves to have a thread made about them?

If any of your tall tales were actually true, we could probably expect you to be offing your babymama and dying in jail at some point just like Valero.

GTFO, you bipolar clown.

That goes for any other jerkoff here. If you don't rate Valero at all and don't think he's worth talking about, you have a choice to enter these threads or stay out of them.

Comment

Originally posted by PRINCE O' PROSE View Post
                  Who said you get to call the shots on who deserves to have a thread made about them?

If any of your tall tales were actually true, we could probably expect you to be offing your babymama and dying in jail at some point just like Valero.

GTFO, you bipolar clown.

That goes for the rest of you jerkoffs. If you don't rate Valero and don't think he's worth talking about, you have a choice whether or not to enter these threads.
                  naw id rather off people like you..not my family....**** valero and **** you to

Comment

agreed with Prince

Larry is a bipolar clown that needs to shut the **** up

Comment

naw id rather off people like you..not my family....**** valero and **** you to

Comment

Working...
                      X