No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Juan Manuel Marquez: Bradley is The Best Option For Me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Juan Manuel Marquez: Bradley is The Best Option For Me

Four division world champion Juan Manuel Marquez (55-6-1, 40 KO) will be chasing his fifth title on September 14th at the Thomas & Mack Center in Las vegas. In an earlier article on BoxingScene.com, Top Rank's CEO Bob Arum said a fight between Marquez and WBO welterweight champion Timothy Bradley (30-0, 12KOs) was close to a deal for September 14th at the Thomas & Mack Center in Las Vegas.

Marquez views Bradley as the best possible option right now, because he wants to make history by capturing a fifth world championship in a fifth weight class. And what better time to do it than Mexican Independence Day.
    [Click Here To Read More]

JMM a legend of the ring

its gonna be tough but Im gonna put my money on Marquez winning a SD

Comment

First he wuz like: "I don't wanna fight him"

-Provodnikov-

And then he was like: "Yeah lets do it"
      Last edited by Boskop; 04-23-2013, 07:42 AM.

Comment

I hope Marquez knows what he's doing because Paquiao made him fight but Bradley can be pretty patient if Marquez don't press him. And I'm sure he can make a couple million more with Pac.

Comment

jmm has been saying for almost over a year already...

maybe he's thinking arum would take his bait...and give him the millions he's dying...

if you want to fight bradley, send him the signed contract...and its done..

Comment

Oh shut up.

One of you guys is fighting Pacquiao and you know it.

Comment

I stopped reading when Marquez said Bradley is the best welterweight, so fail.

Bradley is the best welterweight and to be the best you have to fight the best. He is an undefeated fighter
              Piss of Marquez, you even said yourself Bradley lost.
              Last edited by T18Z; 04-23-2013, 07:45 AM.

Comment

I remember Marquez saying after Bradley got the decision over Manny that Bradley didn't earn the fight with him and should rematch Pacquiao. I guess after he lit Manny up then why not go after Bradley. Bradley's a good fighter and may have youth on his side, but I have to go with Marquez because after seeing Bradley run from Manny it's hard to put full confidence in him beating one of the greats. Also, him having lil to no power doesn't help him either against Marquez who has taken some of the hardest flush punches, got up and kept fighting. Interesting fight

Comment

It's Marquez's accounting degree hard at work! Avoiding a Pac showdown, chasing a fighter he'll lose 9-3, 10-2 for half of what he'd earn for more easy money in taking out Pac again.

Meanwhile, Pac will be on a high again, after giving Alvarado a Margarito-esque beat down and Marquez will be begging for a rematch

Comment

history will repeat itself, bad style match up for JMM, but he better take them PEDs so every shot he throws is a KO shot

Comment

Working...
                    X