No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Nevin Backs Away From Amir Khan Deal, Not Going Pro

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Nevin Backs Away From Amir Khan Deal, Not Going Pro

LONDON - Irish Olympian John Joe Nevin has reversed his decision to turn professional opting instead to remain in the amateur circuit.

Super Fight Promotions were made aware of this late last night by his representative Lynn Hunter who stated he would be competing in the upcoming World Series of Boxing tournament.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Is Khan under Khan Promotions or Super Fight Promotions?

Comment

He better stay an amteur

I remember in the olympics Oscar Valdez dropped him with a body shot, they robbed Valdez in the olympics. Valdez turned pro and got a tko in second round I think. I would like to see Valdez vs Nevin. Valdez can get revenge by Knocking Nevin out.

Comment

Originally posted by anonymous2.0 View Post
        Is Khan under Khan Promotions or Super Fight Promotions?
        Didn't you know that Khan Promotions and Super Fight Promotions are just two wings of Khan's hugely powerful, global promotional empire.

Comment

Originally posted by Czarczar View Post
          I remember in the olympics Oscar Valdez dropped him with a body shot, they robbed Valdez in the olympics. Valdez turned pro and got a tko in second round I think. I would like to see Valdez vs Nevin. Valdez can get revenge by Knocking Nevin out.
          Valdez lost fair and square JJ landed the better shots and Valdez throw alot but missed alot aswell.Valdez is a good fighter and his style will be far better suited too the pros he looks a good talent for Mexico

Comment

Originally posted by Thickear View Post
            Didn't you know that Khan Promotions and Super Fight Promotions are just two wings of Khan's hugely powerful, global promotional empire.

I know he also donates designer gear to needy kids in Birmingham.

Going with Khan wasn't a great move for John Joe anyway. If he was going to go pro he needed to move Stateside and do it the hard way. Good money in the WSB and in the Irish elite amateur boxing squad for him anyway. No guarantees with the pro game.

Comment

Working...
            X