No announcement yet.

Wlad Klitschko would murder Mike Tyson

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Prime Tyson KOs both Klitschko brothers in less than 3 rounds.

Comment

Wlad is half the fighter backing up, no way in hell he evades 80's Tyson for 12 rounds.

Comment

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d5Lf_wXLPkg

See this left hook that Brewster landed that pretty much sent poison through Wlads whole body, now imagine that 20x harder, 100x faster and 5 more punches following that. That was prime Tyson

Comment

I don't care how big Wlad is. None of these guys know the first thing about slipping a ****in jab and getting inside. They all fight Wlad scared. Mike would have came in there head weaving. He would have slipped the jab and gotten inside. And once inside he would have done damage. Wlad's clinching and leaning can only help so much. He would have been hit and hit hard. Wlad is one guy historically that I will always see Tyson beating.

Using the Lewis fight actually helps because it shows you how resiliant he was even a good 13 years after his prime. Lewis was hitting him with some huge punches and it took a while for Mike to go away.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by hent View Post
                  Prime Tyson KOs both Klitschko brothers in less than 3 rounds.
                  Nah vitali is a pretty tough guy, i think he can last abit longer. Wlad wouldn't make it out of the 1st with his chin.

Comment

Tyson would knock Wlad out before the fight even started because of Wlad's ****ty long entrances

Comment

Originally posted by kyshenko team View Post
                      if Wlad would of been 28-30 Tyson would of KO him. now when wlad works with Steward and he is more motivated, he would win over Tyson.
                      You bring up a good point. Wladimir working with Steward is worth considering. Consider Wladimir at his peak, after his losses and with Steward versus a prime Tyson. I would think 65/35 Tyson favored, but Wladimir could definitely prove a worthy challenge at worst.

Comment

Working...
                      X