No announcement yet.

The Black Murderers Row + Charles, Moore, And Robinson

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Black Murderers Row + Charles, Moore, And Robinson

Recent discussions in other threads got me thinking. How do you rank these fighters all-time and among each other? Or, just bring up your favs and talk about them!

They are all far too interesting for me to have a favorite.

But I'd definitely have Burley, Williams, Cocoa Kid, Marshall as my top tier fighters.

Booker, Wade, Chase, Lytell round out the bottom. Such a shame no one cared enough to get their battles on film. Ugh.

Comment

Originally posted by Holywarrior View Post
      They are all far too interesting for me to have a favorite.

But I'd definitely have Burley, Williams, Cocoa Kid, Marshall as my top tier fighters.

Booker, Wade, Chase, Lytell round out the bottom. Such a shame no one cared enough to get their battles on film. Ugh.
      Yeah that's how I kinda feel about them, but I would move booker and Lyell ahead of wade and chase..

Ezzard and Srr are clearly the best names in the thread, and I think Moore is on the level of burley, and ahead of Williams and Cocoa

I might even have Marshall behind Lytell and booker

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
        Yeah that's how I kinda feel about them, but I would move booker and Lyell ahead of wade and chase..

Ezzard and Srr are clearly the best names in the thread, and I think Moore is on the level of burley, and ahead of Williams and Cocoa

I might even have Marshall behind Lytell and booker
        Yeah I've talked about Charles and Robinson enough to last me a lifetime though I figure I'd give the other forgotten fellas some love.

If you're truly interested in these guys, read Springs Toledo's pieces on them, they are INCREDIBLE. I can't say it enough I really can't. On par with Klompton and his Greb pieces.

http://www.thesweetscience.com/news/...olman-williams

Comment

The fact that this thread has so little hits just goes to show the guys in the Moore thread shouldn't be posting about stuff they don't know about.

Do some research FFS!

Comment

The fact that this thread has so little hits just goes to show the guys in the Moore thread shouldn't be posting about stuff they don't know about.

Do some research FFS!
            Some of them can't: The pin-head Humean I have blocked for example.

Comment

Do some research FFS!
              Hey, hey, hey… I know what I am talking about!

Comment

Originally posted by Ziggy Stardust View Post
                Some of them can't: The pin-head Humean I have blocked for example.
                Meh I like to entertain them, it learns them something new, and hopefully the readers.

Here is a crazy Lloyd Marshall body shot KO at 1:55

Comment

Originally posted by greeh View Post
                  Hey, hey, hey… I know what I am talking about!
                  Yes you do.

Srl over Archie Moore

Comment

Originally posted by holywarrior View Post
                    yes you do.

Srl over archie moore
                    Clearly!!! :ibutt:

Comment

Working...
                    X