Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Prescott: I Will Spit on Khan and His Father, Both Punks!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Prescott: I Will Spit on Khan and His Father, Both Punks!

Junior welterweight contender Breidis Prescott (24-2, 19KOs) flipped his lid after reading a recent article on BoxingScene.com, where WBA/IBF champion Amir Khan gave the opinion that Paul McCloskey (22-1, 12KOs) would defeat the Colombian boxer on September 10 at the Odyssey Arena in Belfast. Khan was knocked out by Prescott in 54-seconds in 2008, but the British boxer won a six round technical decision over McCloskey in April of this year.
    [Click Here To Read More]

prescott showing real class

Comment

As a Khan fan, he best fight Prescott or h is ducking him.

Comment

I don't know why khan don't want to avenge his loss against a guy who speak like that against his father.....

Comment

Originally posted by ukalltheway View Post
          prescott showing real class
          Prescott don't speak English so it's obv someone in his team who keeps releasing these statements hoping something will come of it.

Comment

Gone in 60 seconds.

Comment

Originally posted by skillswin View Post
              I don't know why khan don't want to avenge his loss against a guy who speak like that against his father.....
              this is boxing, if you really hate someone you dont give them a fight
              esspecially if you're the draw

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Ugh! View Post
                  this is boxing, if you really hate someone you dont give them a fight
                  esspecially if you're the draw
                  Exactly Prescott sees Khan as a meal ticket and he believes these kinds of insults will result in a rematch but he is wrong saying things like this will probably just convince team Khan to let him stew.

In reality Prescott has done very little (nothing) since his fluke win against Khan and I say fluke because I have seen nothing from this guy whatsoever to suggest he is not a one hit wonder milking a past glory.

What Prescott should be doing is concentrating on his upcoming fight with McCloskey because if he loses as I expect him to he will fade into obscurity along with the chance of ever getting a rematch with Khan.

Comment

one of my favourite ko's right there.

i'm not a khan fan, but i've had to start giving him props for what he's done since this loss. as much as I don't like him, i see no point it a prescott rematch. khan is above that level now and needs to clear out the 140's and puch onto 147's.

there is more credability in khan fightinh brook at 147, IMO.

Comment

Working...
                    X