Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you believe Pac is Billionaire, you are a damn fool...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ninth302 View Post
    Some believe Pac has more money than Floyd just because the exchange rate is very high in the Phillipines... Isn't it like 10 bucks for every american dollar? lol. Well, I'm sorry to tell you guys but being a millionaire in a 3rd world country ain't ****!!! To a regular person, yea it is. Tell Pac to take all his little 3rd world money and exchange it in America or Europe... That's where you really have the right to say you are a billionaire. **** if he's a billionaire over there than Floyd can go over there and become a god with all that ****ing money LMAO.

If you care so much about bank balances then you're just as much a fool.

Comment

Originally posted by deliveryman View Post
      I'm pretty sure it's common knowledge (at least in the sports world) that Tiger Woods is the first and only Billionaire athlete.
      Wrong. Magic Johnson is a billionaire a well, Jordan is close, and Oscar will be up there in a couple years as well.

Comment

looks like pac has more threads than mayweather-mosley fight. nyahahhahaha.

Comment

Pac is a billionaire in the philippines. Floyd can't even pay his garbage collector in his own country and the IRS was always in the front raw in his every fight. nyahahaha

Comment

iv never understood why a man would care about how much money another man has. right now i got £23.56 in my pocket, how much do you care about that?!

Comment

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
              looks like pac has more threads than mayweather-mosley fight. nyahahhahaha.
              i bet you are really proud of that!

Comment

Originally posted by shade darkar View Post
                i bet you are really proud of that!
                Yap. The fight between floyd-shane will be in 2 days and still people here are talking more about pacquiao who doesn't even have a schedule fight. Or it could be the haters are still bitter and jealous about pac winning the fighter of the decade award just like their idol floyd who can't stop talking about pac getting the award. nyahahahaha

Comment

Were a almost a day away from the big fight and all you can talk about is how Pac isn't a billionaire?

Who cares? We just had Montiel-Hasegawa upset, talk about that TS or talk about how Mosley-Mayweather. What the hell has this got to do with boxing?

Comment

Originally posted by Ninth302 View Post
                    Some believe Pac has more money than Floyd just because the exchange rate is very high in the Phillipines... Isn't it like 10 bucks for every american dollar? lol. Well, I'm sorry to tell you guys but being a millionaire in a 3rd world country ain't ****!!! To a regular person, yea it is. Tell Pac to take all his little 3rd world money and exchange it in America or Europe... That's where you really have the right to say you are a billionaire. **** if he's a billionaire over there than Floyd can go over there and become a god with all that ****ing money LMAO.
                    You're the damn fool for even making a thread on this. common sense mate.

Comment

Originally posted by rskumm21 View Post
                      Wrong. Magic Johnson is a billionaire a well, Jordan is close, and Oscar will be up there in a couple years as well.
                      Provide a link...provide backup.

Comment

Working...
                      X