No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Arthur Abraham, Mehdi Bouadla Go Face To Face

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Arthur Abraham, Mehdi Bouadla Go Face To Face

On August 25 Arthur Abraham (35-3, 27 KOs) dethroned Robert Stieglitz and took the WBO Super-Middleweight Championship off him. Now the date is set for his first title defence. The champion takes on Mehdi Bouadla (26-4, 11 KOs) in Nuremberg, Germany, on December 15. [Click Here To Read More]

LOL, look at that pot-belly on Bouadla! Jesus...

We all knew once Arthur got his hands on a title, he would hold it hostage in Germany for as many fake defenses as possible before he cashes out into retirement against a guy who will beat him black and blue. . . I like Abraham, but this is pathetic. . .

Haha, also, look at the hickey on my man Kalle Sauerland! popcorn playa!

Comment

Fight cans like this is how Arthur Abraham became one of the most feared middleweights in the world...

Comment

Originally posted by Red Power View Post
        Fight cans like this is how Arthur Abraham became one of the most feared middleweights in the world...
        yup

this is a terrible fight, I think Kessler knocked this guy out in 5 or 6

Comment

Originally posted by Red Power View Post
          Well, by that time Pavlik was the other big name of the division but the coward was too scared to fight AA too so who did you want him to take on ?
          Last edited by sako5; 10-24-2012, 01:17 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X