No announcement yet.

Why is Martinez moving back down?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
    Thank you. Watch people on here say he's ducking someone at 160 or 168. Dude is 37 and wants big money fights before he retires
    But but i thought martinez fought for the fans and for the glory? I thought he was the peoples champ. Didnt he say he would fight any one yet is ducking all the top middle weights

Comment

he is only going to move down for floyd or cotto

Comment

Originally posted by heat27 View Post
        he is only going to move down for floyd or cotto
        Hed fight Canelo over GGG or Pirog in a heart beat.

Comment

Originally posted by Cigarillo View Post
          Hed fight Canelo over GGG or Pirog in a heart beat.
          true

canelo brings money

Comment

Originally posted by come out dancin View Post
            the only reality is that the homie SOG called out maravilla at 168 and maravilla aint had nothin to say lmao

he shook?
            No, he's just smart

Comment

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$

^^^^

is this clear enough???

Comment

Because he believes he has earn his right to have a super fight with canelo, cotto and ultimately Floyd. I doubt he'd go down there to fight a journeyman. He's willing to take the risk of going down for more money. But is it really a risk? remains the question.. at 160 may-martinez is the second biggest fight in the world. at 154 its canelo-floyd. at 147 its may-pac..

Comment

main reason is for money and I think middle weights usually get their big fights from the popular lighter weight guys, hagler had leonard, hearns and duran, hopkins had trinidad and dela hoya, only difference back then the guys went up to challege the middle weight champion...

Comment

Working...
                  X