Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fight Fans Need To STFU

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No, you STFU. What you're saying is we need to shut up and just watch whatever what's given to us? oh man, I bet you can't wait for Pacquiao-Cintron or even Baldomir! GTFO, as a boxing fan I wanna see the best fight the best, I don't care if it's boring or not, I wanna see competitive fights. I was excited for fights like Martinez Williams 2, Montiel Donaire, Khan Maidana, Bradley Alexander, why? The best were fighting eachother.

Why do you think UFC fans don't complain hardly as much as boxing fans? In the UFC the best fight the best.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFollower View Post
      You can't compare this to Ortiz-Berto, one of the fighters weren't 200 years old.

Where you saying this Mayweather fought Mosley and Pacfans were saying that Shane was old.
      Idiot, you dont get it. Ortiz was a heavy underdog with 400+ and he was believed to be shot after madaina.

Comment

Originally posted by [KLTP] View Post
        No, you STFU. What you're saying is we need to shut up and just watch whatever what's given to us? oh man, I bet you can't wait for Pacquiao-Cintron or even Baldomir! GTFO, as a boxing fan I wanna see the best fight the best, I don't care if it's boring or not, I wanna see competitive fights. I was excited for fights like Martinez Williams 2, Montiel Donaire, Khan Maidana, Bradley Alexander, why? The best were fighting eachother.

Why do you think UFC fans don't complain hardly as much as boxing fans? In the UFC the best fight the best.
        TS thought cotto vs mayogra was a great match up LMAO

Comment

Originally posted by esconore View Post
          Styles make fights...both their styles make for an explosive match. People will be surprised though, this is the same Mosley that fought Margarito, Mayweather, and Mora...the big difference is Mosley looked like **** when he fought Mora and Mayweather because of their styles.
          Exactly!! Shane will land a lot I think and so will Pac. Its gonna be a good fight entertainment wise.

Comment

Originally posted by Throwed View Post
            TS thought cotto vs mayogra was a great match up LMAO
            And you suck donkey balls. The Cotto vs Mayorga fight was a great match to watch from the beginning to the end. It didn't feel like I was watching a chess match or a "hugfest" (like Berto's matches). I saw Mayorga throwing wild bombs after wild bombs for 8 rounds before he realized he couldn't win by knockout or get a knockdown. Mayorga in his reckless boxing style and all the cajones that he had that night tried like hell to win for 8 rounds. But Cotto was a disciplined fighter on a mission to stay relevant and remain a champion that night. Cotto was his usual old self - silent and determined. He showed his superior boxing skills that night which won him numerous championship belts from the amateurs to the professional league.

So, you saying that Cotto vs Mayorga wasn't entertaining then you don't appreciate boxing and you are not a real boxing fan. You are just here to be a racist and make fun of fighters of different countries.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxeoBoriqua View Post
              Exactly!! Shane will land a lot I think and so will Pac. Its gonna be a good fight entertainment wise.
              true
              this fight doesn't mean jack shit, wishing Pac fought someone else
              worthless fight, but it won't be boring
              just watch it on a stream

Comment

Originally posted by [KLTP] View Post

Don't ever compare kermit the frog and baldo to Shane. That's disrespectful man. I wanna see the best fight the best too but the best is on "vacation" so I'm not dwelling on him. Mosley-Pacquiao is happening and imo it'll be a good fight. Don't like it, don't watch it. Simple! Don't go by the Mayweather and Mora fights, who has ever looked great vs those two??? If Clottey throwing 2 ounches a rd busted up pac, imagine what a deternined Mosley can do. Not saying he will win but its gonna a good fight.

Comment

Originally posted by jjbj2 View Post
                  And you suck donkey balls. The Cotto vs Mayorga fight was a great match to watch from the beginning to the end. It didn't feel like I was watching a chess match or a "hugfest" (like Berto's matches). I saw Mayorga throwing wild bombs after wild bombs for 8 rounds before he realized he couldn't win by knockout or get a knockdown. Mayorga in his reckless boxing style and all the cajones that he had that night tried like hell to win for 8 rounds. But Cotto was a disciplined fighter on a mission to stay relevant and remain a champion that night. Cotto was his usual old self - silent and determined. He showed his superior boxing skills that night which won him numerous championship belts from the amateurs to the professional league.

So, you saying that Cotto vs Mayorga wasn't entertaining then you don't appreciate boxing and you are not a real boxing fan. You are just here to be a racist and make fun of fighters of different countries.
                  you rather see old washed up fighters face decent title holders as long as it's fun to watch? Over good match ups like Floyd vs Shane?

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFollower View Post
                    You can't compare this to Ortiz-Berto, one of the fighters weren't 200 years old.

Where you saying this Mayweather fought Mosley and Pacfans were saying that Shane was old.
                    how about morales-maidana?

Comment

Originally posted by | THE KING | View Post
                      TS is a real boxing fan.. and actually shows support for the sport. Well said.
                      ditto^^^^
                      even i watches undercards, those that are not even full 10rndrs and see who has the potential to make a name in the future, and i remember their names and watch out for their next fights and roots for them guess that also makes me a fan boy eh? but so what!!! those that are dissing fights and calling for boycotts are idiots and are not fight fans they are haters.
                      Last edited by tibbar; 05-06-2011, 11:37 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X