Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gucci Mane arrested for pushing a biitch out a hummer...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

waka flocka,gucci mane??whats up with all these ******ed sounding rappers these days??

Comment

The hero-worship in this thread is so palpable, it would be touching if it wasn't so ******ed.

"OoOoOoOoo, Gucci is 6'3" and 220lb! It's a scientific fact that the taller and flabbier around the jowls and midsection you are, the more impervious you are to the assaults of hardened criminals! Nobody will be able to beat Gucci in prison! He's a badass! OOOOOMPH!"

Let's face it, NatedatPBRAINkid is a remedial girl.

Comment

Anyone remember that clip with the two goofy white wantons from well-heeled backgrounds who declared that they were on a mission to get a threeway with Gucci Mane because they thought he was 'ghetto' and 'cool' and 'badass'? And they kept trying to sound 'ghetto' and 'cool' and 'badass' themselves?

Well, one of those was NatedatPBRAINkid.

Comment

Originally posted by U_CAN'T_BRAWL View Post
          Anyone remember that clip with the two goofy white wantons from well-heeled backgrounds who declared that they were on a mission to get a threeway with Gucci Mane because they thought he was 'ghetto' and 'cool' and 'badass'? And they kept trying to sound 'ghetto' and 'cool' and 'badass' themselves?

Well, one of those was NatedatPBRAINkid.
          Post the video in my thread bro.

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
            gucci mane is a know softie from everything I hear.

he gonna be in his own cell, no gen pop for dude
            Gucci is NOT soft. Gucci Mane and Young Jeezy are two rappers from the south that are NOT soft.

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Heffner View Post
              Gucci is NOT soft. Gucci Mane and Young Jeezy are two rappers from the south that are NOT soft.
              Much harder rappers from the south than Gucci. Many of them.

Comment

Gucci Mane is about as hard as a chocolate blancmange.

Except for when he's in Nate.

Comment

I'm surprised that TS isn't from the south and likes Gucci Mane's music. I'm from ATL and I'm not feeling his music.

WTF?!?!?! Why did Gucci Mane try to pay for sex when he can get some from groupies for free? That bitch he picked up must have been fine as hell.

Does anyone have pics of her?

Comment

yea cause you gotta be tough to beat on woman,sit on your ass and sell dope and shoot a gun....a child can do all those things man...not impressive at all..tough is fighting grown men hand to hand,tough is going to work 40-50 hours a week..tough is NOT going to jail..i speak from experiance..being trifflin is easy work..doing right is hard work

Comment

How did you come to this conclusion? Was it because they said it in a song? SMH

Comment

Working...
                      X