No announcement yet.

Alexander: "maidana is a straight up beast, but i will tame him!"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by COACH-WEBB View Post
    Undefeated WBC/IBF junior welterweight champion Devon Alexander "The Great" was in attendance to watch Marcos Maidana's victory over previously undefeated Victor Cayo in Las Vegas last weeked. "I was very impressed with Maidana's performance. He's a straight up beast, but I'm telling you right now, I will tame him," said Alexander who is eager to sign off for his next HBO date against Maidana or whomever else as soon as possible.

talk boxing

He could probably beat Maidana, he's quick and a good boxer, plus Maidana's skill set is basically heart and power.

That uppercut he landed on Urango was sick, too.

He looks mad funny in that picture, though.

Comment

Devon wants to lock 140 down, you gotta admire the tenacity of this guy

Comment

great fight, it would be a war, i think alexander is the better technician but maidana has a way of making guys fight his fight, and can crack skulls with his punches, alexander too. great match up, lets see it, forget khan, if he isnt willing to fight guys with a punch, who needs him, certainly not the 140lb division...... or the fans.

bradley, alexander, and maidana are the top dogs of the division, i want to see them go at it, let khan play grab ass with malignaggi, seems fitting.......

Comment

Originally posted by COACH-WEBB View Post
          Undefeated WBC/IBF junior welterweight champion Devon Alexander "The Great" was in attendance to watch Marcos Maidana's victory over previously undefeated Victor Cayo in Las Vegas last weeked. "I was very impressed with Maidana's performance. He's a straight up beast, but I'm telling you right now, I will tame him," said Alexander who is eager to sign off for his next HBO date against Maidana or whomever else as soon as possible.

talk boxing

this is why you gotta like alexander. I think alexander can outbox him

Comment

If Alexander wants Maidana then that fight is going to happen!! how exciting! that fight is going to be sick!

Comment

I think Alexandra could beat him but it a very risking for him. Marcos has shown to be fearless in the ring, and shown he can get up,and win fights. I got to respect Devon for whating to the fight too, he's begging anyone of the top dogs to get in the ring with him. Him and Bradley have to fight each other before the end of the year.

Comment

Working...
              X