Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by iron mike tyson View Post
    and walked away with a disputed draw
    Marquez solved his tactics..

but atleast he tasted his own blood and hit the floor twice..

the 2nd fight was actually more exciting ...

Comment

Originally posted by The Underboss View Post
      Marquez solved his tactics..

but atleast he tasted his own blood and hit the floor twice..

the 2nd fight was actually more exciting ...
      and i mentioned the 2nd fight????
      bt since u mentioned that dint pac also walk away with a disputed decision lol.
      i love pac i really do but hes juggernaut gets stopped march 13th

Comment

a disputed decision? why disputed? yea marquez did more in the last 2 rounds, but he got dropped, that's what won Pac the fight.

a 3rd fight at 135 (IF he losses against floyd) is what i want to see to settle this ''disputed decision'' bull****.

Comment

Originally posted by STUNNA View Post
          Yea right mayweather your getting fuked up....
          i just cant take anyone with an avatar like that seriously....

Comment

a disputed decision? why disputed? yea marquez did more in the last 2 rounds, but he got dropped, that's what won Pac the fight.

a 3rd fight at 135 (IF he losses against floyd) is what i want to see to settle this ''disputed decision'' bull****.
            it ws very disputed in alot of circles i cant recall my exact scoring but i recall having pac winning but still hotly disputed my many

Comment

a 3rd fight won't happen at 135, at best it would take place at 140 or even 145.

Comment

Old, slow and bloated, Marquez will be slaughtered by Pacquaio at 140-147.

Comment

Originally posted by badboypeenoy View Post
                  Old, slow and bloated, Marquez will be slaughtered by Pacquaio at 140-147.
                  this is the main reason why it shouldnt happen, imagine all the *******s making out pac is obviouslly the better fighter overall because pac beat him at a weight were he doesnt belong

Comment

Originally posted by Blairhoyle792 View Post
                    a 3rd fight won't happen at 135, at best it would take place at 140 or even 145.
                    Marquez above 135 is ****, everybody knows that.
                    it would be a massacre if it's done at 140.

Comment

Mayweather and Marquez are great counterpunchers but that's where the similarities end. Marquez got balls and was willing to get some to land some. I don't know how Mayweather will react once he gets tagged - harder and a lot more times than what he usually gets. Marquez fought back and that was why he seemed to be successful against Pacquaio. Will Mayweather take some to get some? I seriously doubt that.

Comment

Working...
                      X