Stephen King weighs in on gun control

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stephen King weighs in on gun control

http://www.guardian.co.uk/books/2013...say-amazon-nra

"Guns don't kill people. Demon possessed cars, angry gypsies, supernatural clowns, rabid dogs, toddlers resurrected on Indian burial grounds, absorbed-twins-cum-pseudonyms-made-flesh, vampires, fogs, mysterious illnesses, haunted hotels and marginalized adolescents with psychic powers kill people."

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
    http://www.guardian.co.uk/books/2013...say-amazon-nra

"Guns don't kill people. Demon possessed cars, angry gypsies, supernatural clowns, rabid dogs, toddlers resurrected on Indian burial grounds, absorbed-twins-cum-pseudonyms-made-flesh, vampires, fogs, mysterious illnesses, haunted hotels and marginalized adolescents with psychic powers kill people."
    I haven't read the article yet but this ^^^ here is made me
    Last edited by -jose-; 01-27-2013, 09:49 AM.

Comment

he's a crazy ****er, people like him shouldn't even own kitchen knives

Comment

Everybody's got an opinion, not sure why stephen kings holds any weight. An eccentric liberal writer livng in fantasy land thinking autos and semi autos will disappear if they are banned.....thats cute.

"Guns don't kill people. Demon possessed cars
        Well, since he brought the point up....i wonder how many demon possesed cars have killed children and families?

Comment

Comment

Another rich white man trying to disarm my black and brown brethren.

Comment

Originally posted by akScoundrel View Post
              Well, since he brought the point up....i wonder how many demon possesed cars have killed children and families?

He didn't bring it up. I made up that quote for the purposes of a joke.

Originally posted by 2shameless View Post
              Another rich white man trying to disarm my black and brown brethren.

Nobody is attempting to outlaw guns in America. Nobody. Except Piers Morgan but he's a tory-boy ****.

Comment

Nobody is attempting to outlaw guns in America. Nobody. Except Piers Morgan but he's a tory-boy ****.
                That is a lie.

Her current proposed legislation would ban the sale and transfer of 150 specific weapons and require permission from local law enforcement to own anything with a magazine. What you mean to say is nobody is attempting to outlaw all guns in America. Of course not, Americans are protected that right by their Constitution. It's about time the rest of the world got over it.

Comment

Originally posted by 2shameless View Post
                  That is a lie.

Her current proposed legislation would ban the sale and transfer of 150 specific weapons and require permission from local law enforcement to own anything with a magazine. What you mean to say is nobody is attempting to outlaw all guns in America. Of course not, Americans are protected that right by their Constitution. It's about time the rest of the world got over it.
                  Gun regulation is not the same as outlawing guns. When you keep conflating the two you're looking stupid.

Comment

Gun regulation is not the same as outlawing guns. When you keep conflating the two you're looking stupid.
                    You just made the claim that "no one wants to outlaw/take (any of) your guns." Assuming that you watched the video, which is only 1 minute long, you know that the current leader of "gun control" does indeed desire to do so. If you didn't watch it, I have no idea why you're responding to me.

Comment

Working...
                    X