No announcement yet.

How much sleep do you get and need?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hayZ View Post
    How much sleep do you guys usually get? How much would be ideal?

I'm asking because recently due to a crap load of University work I have had to get up early and I'm getting between 7-8 hours sleep. I wake up and feel so tired, feel like crap. Usually when I get between 9 and 10, I am feeling crisp and so refreshed. Other people I have spoken to find it odd to sleep so much, is it just me that can't operate properly below 8 hours sleep?

Weird question I know but just something I was wondering.
    You wake up feeling tired because of all the genetically modified foods that you eat. Try eating more salads, organic foods, and cut gluten from your diet. I promise you that you'll feel better.

Comment

Originally posted by Trigg Happpy! View Post
      You wake up feeling tired because of all the genetically modified foods that you eat. Try eating more salads, organic foods, and cut gluten from your diet. I promise you that you'll feel better.
      Recently I have been having some white bread, eggs, protein shakes (phd diet whey), chicken breast, salad (lettuce mainly), oranges, green apples...a bit of chappatti (google it) and a little bit of red meat.

Gluten from the white bread and chappatti mainly I assume but it's hard to eat a non-gluten diet where I am from. When I actually stick to my diet properly generally I feel really healthy but when I cheat I feel it a bit defo. I actually don't enjoy crisps/chocolates as much as I did previously but eat them occasionally.

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
        funny but i'm the same way, the longer I sleep the more tired i'm in the morning.
        Not just the morning but the rest of the day feels wasted & I feel lazy.

Comment

Originally posted by Sake1 View Post
          Not just the morning but the rest of the day feels wasted & I feel lazy.
          sometimes on Saturdays when my son takes a nap I fall a sleep with him and wake up all discombobulated, I feel like i'm back in the wake and bake days

Comment

i get around 5-6 hours a night. Im always tired, 8 hours would be awesome, but if i go to bed earlier, i just wake up earlier... dont get more sleep :/

Usually have 3 or 4 days a week where I am tired to the point where you feel like you are hallucinating.

Comment

I get around 6.5 hours on the weekdays and around 8-9 on the weekends. All told, I probably need around 9 hours of uninterrupted sleep to be at my optimal state.

Comment

13 hours at least.

Comment

Its the last 2 weeks of class so ive been operatin' on 5ish hours a night. I got 7 last night and felt awesome today. I cannot sleep more than eight hours at one time, and envy those that can sleep like 10 hours on their days off and get caught up.

Comment

I don't sleep much at all maybe 3-4 hours

Comment

6 to 8 is fine, sometimes i do 12 depending on my work shifts

Comment

Working...
                      X