Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Name a Boxingscene member that you would duck for many years to avoid a pro fight.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
    i'm physically fit but far removed from fighting shape. the only one that i am sure i could beat would be pugly (self-explanatory) -and bossy...i have about fifteen inches height and reach on her.
    Listen here ErikaSpangler, I'd kick you in your babynuts and give you a straight right to the nose followed by a left hook to the body and watch you cry on your back like the lady boy you are

Comment

I'll fight any of you. If I fail with my fists, I'll beat ya's with my walking cane! LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Trigg Happpy! View Post
        After watching Versaban's sparring videos in the TN forum, I would duck him to avoid a beat down. I love pressure fighters but I don't think I can handle his hook to the body and hook to the head. Also his head movement would frustrate the hell out of me. I'll wait until he gets old and ill take some performance enhancers to fight him.
        Only love taps my friend, love taps. :-)

Comment

I would duck nobody. BRING ON LARRY!

Comment

Since we're talking about boxing, then surely weight classes come in to play right? Cause from 130-160 I duck nobody, i'd destroy every one within my weightclass.

Now a street fight, i'd duck almost every one.

Comment

Originally posted by Trigg Happpy! View Post
              After watching Versaban's sparring videos in the TN forum, I would duck him to avoid a beat down. I love pressure fighters but I don't think I can handle his hook to the body and hook to the head. Also his head movement would frustrate the hell out of me. I'll wait until he gets old and ill take some performance enhancers to fight him.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                i wouldn't duck anyone

i would just retire for a while til the coast was clear...maybe do WWF for the time being or something
                get locked up for a few weeks.

act like you spent years doing hard time.

Comment

Jreckoning

Dude's 6'5" 280lbs

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                    get locked up for a few weeks.

act like you spent years doing hard time.

Angulo gets locked up for 7months for an expired piece of paper

Floyd gets locked up for like a month? for beating up a woman

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                      Angulo gets locked up for 7months for an expired piece of paper

Floyd gets locked up for like a month? for beating up a woman
                      in floyd's defense he didn't do any damage.

Comment

Working...
                      X