No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ellerbe: Manny Pacquiao Can't Tell Mayweather ****

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by richardt View Post
    Speak fuking English! That is not a cohesive statement.
    Ive been trying to but your so blinded that you continue to think this is more than just promoting. And by your dreams i meant your recycled argument about pac agreeing to testing and so on.

Try to be smart and realize this is promotion for his fight against JMM ON DEC 8!

Comment

• Originally posted by Cgarcia View Post
      Why do you care so much that Pac bows down to your idol? Why can't you accept a take it or leave it offer coming from Pac the way you do Floyd?

Look at me, I can live with it. If Floyd says no, what can we do? But I'm actually looking forward to Mayweather taking on Canelo. People are dreaming if they think Floyd will fight Martinez.

What do you think? Floyd vs Canelo okay with you?
      Not my idol. Im just having fun herding the sheep. I got on floyd for the 100% ppv too. But if you Read again then youll see it doesnt matter who it is 55/45 to winner in this corrupt sport is one of the dumbest thing ANY boxer can agree to but to them this concrete proof floyd is afraid.

Im ok with Canelo v Mayweather.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fetta View Post
        Keep up! Koncz already said 55/45 to winner. And if you think Bradley won then pac doesnt deserve that amount but if you think pac was robbed than why would anyone agree to this in a corrupt sport
        the important thing in all this is that team Mayweather responded and said NO to 55/45 and random testing up to and including the day of the fight.

So Floyd took ANOTHER STEP BACK ..... he can't seem to find the courage to take a STEP FORWARD like Manny did when he went on ESPN. So far, every time Manny says yes Floyd has put up another roadblock .... at least Floyd has been consistent with that .... too bad his fans are too blind to see the truth!

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
          the important thing in all this is that team Mayweather responded and said NO to 55/45 and random testing up to and including the day of the fight.

So Floyd took ANOTHER STEP BACK ..... he can't seem to find the courage to take a STEP FORWARD like Manny did when he went on ESPN. So far, every time Manny says yes Floyd has put up another roadblock .... at least Floyd has been consistent with that .... too bad his fans are too blind to see the truth!
          CGarcia this just proves my point

Comment

• Originally posted by Fetta View Post
            CGarcia this just proves my point
            You are talking about 55-45 winner ... I'm NOT. Team Mayweather didn't take that into consideration yesterday when they said 60-40 is minimum.

Team Mayweather either backpedals (eg. above) or just confess and say they don't want the fight because of "health preservation" (eg. Floyd Sr and Floyd Jr)

If Manny says 60-40 then Floyd will come back with 65-35 and so on. Floyd fans can try to defend Floyd but this is getting ridiculous.

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
              You'd have to go back to sometime around when Bush was president, I think. Maybe I'm missing someone but Castillo is the first name that jumps out at me. But prime hall of famers aren't common opponents. I can't remember the last time Pacquiao or any other superstar did that either.
              Prime Marquez? 2004 and 2008 ? Isn't he a Hall of Famer?

Comment

• Originally posted by Zano-24 View Post
                That's because these idiots don't understand this era of boxing is different from the others. Look at the 147 division now... There is no one there except 2 fighters. Floyd's Era of boxing didn't produce a lot of ATG at all he could have fought. There are some HOF but even that is a stretch. This era didn't produce many of them at all and it if it did then its in different weight classes above or under where he was at. My only thing about Floyd is that before he first retired he should have just cleaned out the 147 division.
                Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                Well said. I think the way Floyd "retired" in 2007 left a sour taste in everyone's mouth. His return, however, has been quite impressive, from Marquez after a two-year stretch to Mosley and Cotto. The opponents haven't been perfect but they have been ideal and produced remarkable numbers and performances.
                Mosley was in his prime in 2000, Cotto a little foward.

Comment

• Originally posted by DominiBox View Post
                  Prime Marquez? 2004 and 2008 ? Isn't he a Hall of Famer?
                  Which is it? Well I guess if Marquez was in his prime in 2008 then he was still in his prime in 2009, when he fought Floyd.

Comment

• Originally posted by DominiBox View Post
                    Mosley was in his prime in 2000, Cotto a little foward.
                    Really?? No way!

Comment

• Originally posted by boxingfan76 View Post
                      didnt gayweather say pacman is an amazing fighter on his way out of jail???? its mayweather whos completely irrelevant without manny not the other way around ,nobody pays to watch mayweather they pay to watch whomever his opponent is in hopes theyll shut that loudmouth forever,boxing doesnt need that clown hes an impediment to the sport he never fights and when he does in between his jail stays and 32 retirements he never fights the top guys ,he fights liteweights like jmm and has -beens.
                      Shut up packtard...LOL

Comment

Working...
                      X