Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trout or Canelo Bigger Challenge for Floyd?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trout
    - Its hard to see what Canelo can do, since his level of oppostion is garbage.
    - Trout proved he can box at the world class level.
    - Canelo has no head movement and he is not able to cut the ring off.
    - They both "Canelo/Trout punch good in combination but Trout has much better footwork
    - Canelo seems to have better power but lacks the footwork.

Comment

Originally posted by onetwopunch View Post
      Trout
      - Its hard to see what Canelo can do, since his level of oppostion is garbage.
      - Trout proved he can box at the world class level.
      - Canelo has no head movement and he is not able to cut the ring off.
      - They both "Canelo/Trout punch good in combination but Trout has much better footwork
      - Canelo seems to have better power but lacks the footwork.
      niceasdfdsdfsw

Comment

Trout, without a doubt.

Comment

Trout Beats Mayweather At 154! He is a Southpaw and has one of if not the best and consistent Jabs in boxing today!

I don't see Mayweather fighting Trout!

With Canelo all he has is "YOUTH" on his side, I don't even give him a punchers chance, I see that fight being like Mayweather vs Baldomir, Canelo is stiff with no head movement, he is going to try and apply pressure but I see Mayweather countering and catching him all night for a EASY UD
          Last edited by sicko; 02-24-2013, 04:37 PM.

Comment

Whether Canelo knocks Trout out, or Trout outboxes Canelo, I would still say Canelo is the tougher opponent at this age.

Like it was mentioned before, Trout is not outboxing Floyd. He will be running away while Floyd comes forward high-guard style like he did to Mosley, another 5' 9", fast handed, bigger fighter than Floyd who actually had power. Trout has no power to get Floyd's respect, and Floyd would definitely not respect a run away bride, it will just make his night easier if his opponent is trying to box him because Floyd wins a boxing match 15 out of 10 times.

Canelo on the other hand, can eat punches while coming forward and having the possibility of hurting Floyd with something powerful to the body or head.

Simply, Trout: Not outboxing Floyd, no power to hurt him in a dog fight. Regardless of who wins Floyd will face the winner on September and he will beat which ever of the two.

Comment

Canelo is tougher of the two.

Comment

Canelo. Because I can't see Trout outboxing Floyd. Canelo atleast has some pop to make it interesting.

Its funny all the people screaming for Trout-Floyd but when Floyd was considering Spinks years ago he was laughed at and everyone said no one wants to see this boring ****. Now all of sudden Trout-Floyd is must see TV. Funny.

Comment

The biggest challenge for Floyd is actually him growing a pair of testicles...look at his last 5 opponents and tell me there wasn't one better for him to fight...he's like David Blane, some people fall for his s hit and some don't

Comment

Originally posted by Still Blazin View Post
                    Canelo. Because I can't see Trout outboxing Floyd. Canelo atleast has some pop to make it interesting.

Its funny all the people screaming for Trout-Floyd but when Floyd was considering Spinks years ago he was laughed at and everyone said no one wants to see this boring ****. Now all of sudden Trout-Floyd is must see TV. Funny.
                    Floyd has made it to the level where he can fight anyone, and it'll be an event

Comment

Trout not only presents the bigger challenge at this point, he also presents the bigger RISK.

Comment

Working...
                      X