WHAT is with the matthysse hype?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WHAT is with the matthysse hype?

WHAT AM I MISSING ?
    is this one big joke? like the tye fields hype ?
    are people actually serious saying hes the #1 at 140 and can beat peterson,garcia ,bradley ???????????

BRADLEY!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

HE LOST TO JUDAH AND DEVON WHO BOTH ARENT EVEN CLOSE TO #1 AT 140

U WANNA SAY IT WAS 2 ROBBERIES? FINE ! the fact is they arent close to bradey, peterson,garcia, or even kahn!

someone please with all seriousness tell me this is one big joke

he knocks out mike dallas jr and he is god???????

what peterson did tonight was 10 times more impressive
    and im not a fan of any of them I JUST DONT GET IT ???

WAS Olusegun MAYWEATHER?? NO! WTFFFFFFF

He easily beat Alexander, flattened Soto & Olusegun two very underrated, solid top 10 fighters.

He'd rip Peterson's head off & put A mere con in a bodybag.

You say this but WTF has Peterson even done? Won a disputed decision over a glass chinned amateur whilst juiced up to the gills, wow! Beat Kendall Holt, who hasn't?

WTF has Garcia done? Beat a 90yr old Morales and the same glass chinned amateur.

Lucas knocks Peterson, Garcia & Khan out, man. Not one of them hear the final bell and Khan could get KTFO in seconds if he isn't careful.
    Nobody at 140 beats the current version of Lucas.

Comment

Dallas Jr also gave Josesito Lopez hell, Lucas swatted the guy like a fly.

Comment

Masterful troll thread, my good sir.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
          Dallas Jr also gave Josesito Lopez hell, Lucas swatted the guy like a fly.
          Cant green you enough bro.

Comment

Devon was #2 at 140 when Lucas fought and beat him, you're whole thread crumbles at that!!!!!!!!!!!

Also beat Judah, soto and Ajose who's better then anyone Garcia has faced other then Khan !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You're more impressed by peterson beating a washed up Holt then anything MAtthysse has done?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?! OPen your eyes and actually WATCH a lucas fight !!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Matthysse is no bum. He can fight no question. He and Peterson might be the 2 best at 140, since I consider Bradley a WWer now. I never thought Danny was the best 140lber I dont care what hes ranked. Remember if Peterson doesnt piss hot they have the Khan rematch and were not even talking about Danny. He would just be another young guy with a worthless belt. Hes really about a year ahead of schedule when you think about it.
              Last edited by Outwest Exp 355; 02-23-2013, 02:29 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by revs1227 View Post
                WHAT AM I MISSING ?
                is this one big joke? like the tye fields hype ?
                are people actually serious saying hes the #1 at 140 and can beat peterson,garcia ,bradley ???????????

BRADLEY!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

HE LOST TO JUDAH AND DEVON WHO BOTH ARENT EVEN CLOSE TO #1 AT 140

U WANNA SAY IT WAS 2 ROBBERIES? FINE ! the fact is they arent close to bradey, peterson,garcia, or even kahn!

someone please with all seriousness tell me this is one big joke

he knocks out mike dallas jr and he is god???????

what peterson did tonight was 10 times more impressive
                and im not a fan of any of them I JUST DONT GET IT ???

WAS Olusegun MAYWEATHER?? NO! WTFFFFFFF
                For a Ricky Hatton fanatic you shouldn't even talk about hype with your glorified club fighter in your sig.

Comment

Matthysse is a good fighter and can beat most top 140 lbers but I just don't see where this "destroyer" image is coming from. He's a big puncher but let's not get carried away.

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
                    Matthysse is a good fighter and can beat most top 140 lbers but I just don't see where this "destroyer" image is coming from. He's a big puncher but let's not get carried away.
                    I agree with this. He's not a killer. That's not his temperment at all. And he's good but he's not soooo much better than everyone else like everyone likes to pretend. I think he's number 1 but he can be beat by other 140lbers. Peterson gives him a hell of a fight

Comment

Working...
                    X