Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you reckon Mayweather has done with Hatton?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you reckon Mayweather has done with Hatton?

I was just wondering what you all think Mayweather will work on with Hatton.

Personally I think he'll take him back to basics, Hatton pre-Kostya never started to walk into punches. I suppose he thought he didn't need to move his head to win fights and just rough himself in there.

I want to see the old Hatton, good head movement, footwork and boxing. He was exciting to watch in his earlier days.

I think he's worked on Hatton's boxing skills, improved his defense on the outside and also is probably trying to make him use his jab a bit more, hard to say until we actually see him in the ring against Malignaggi though.

Comment

Sent him to a tanning salon to start with and then most likely worked
      on his defense...

Comment

Any got training video with Mayweather sr and Hatton

Comment

Aslong as we don't see Hatton shoulder leaning, I'm happy .
          I liked the old Hatton, with the explosive style, who would jump right at you, with his deadly bodywork and quick feet. THAT Hatton would not have won a UD over Lazcano, he would have destroyed him.

Comment

His physical decline has likely gone too far at this point. The new trainer may bolster him mentally (which he also desperately needs) but I'm not sure it will be enough.

Comment

I have faith in Ricky, I think he's still fighting great. Malignaggi will be destroyed.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Originally posted by mojack View Post
                I was just wondering what you all think Mayweather will work on with Hatton.

Personally I think he'll take him back to basics, Hatton pre-Kostya never started to walk into punches. I suppose he thought he didn't need to move his head to win fights and just rough himself in there.

I want to see the old Hatton, good head movement, footwork and boxing. He was exciting to watch in his earlier days.
                Originally posted by KESSLER View Post
                I liked the old Hatton, with the explosive style, who would jump right at you, with his deadly bodywork and quick feet. THAT Hatton would not have won a UD over Lazcano, he would have destroyed him.

There is a lot of truth here, Hatton of late has gotten into a rut of staying too close, clinching and brawling.

Hope Mayweather will accentuate his strengths and return him to the quick footed in and out explosive Hatton of old.

Comment

Originally posted by KESSLER View Post

i agree, Hatton would of knocked out Lazcano by like the 5th round atleast. I say Hatton beats Malignaggi hopefully by KO

Comment

You will see a new Hatton in the Paulie fight.

He will have speed of light reflexes.

Quick elusive movement and footwork.

Shoulder roll defense.

Very accurate lead right hand.

Overall great boxing skills and intelligence.
                    Last edited by Pugilistic™; 10-02-2008, 06:00 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X