No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rocky Martinez Back on 4/13: Eyes Magdaleno, Salido

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tony B. View Post
    I think you meant to say, "You're an idiot", not "Your an idiot" in response to his "You an idiot" comment. Get yourself straight before calling others idiots, you idiot.
    No, what I said is what I meant, I don't like implementing conjunctions in my sentences, either way is correct. Also, thoroughly read my post, I never called him an Idiot, I said he came off as stupid, YOU IDIOT LMFA0! Get your facts straight, you imbecile.

Comment

Strange to hear so much hate for Martinez. He's a warrior who gives his all and has never been in a bad fight. Of course, Burgos deserved the decision. But it wasn't a "robbery" on par with Pacquiao/Bradley or Cloud/Campillo. It's not Rockys fault that boxing is full of incompetent judges. He just goes out there and fights. Give credit to the true warriors of the game. Would you rather watch B-Hop hold, hug, flop, and fowl for 12 rounds and then whine about how he didn't get the nod?
      Robbery not on par with Pacquiao/Bradley or Cloud/Campillo, your kidding right? Martinez won three rds at most, and that's being generous. How can you not call that highway robbery? Incompetent had nothing to do with it, they were paid off, plain and simple. No judge is that stupid to think Martinez deserved a draw or win!

Comment

Originally posted by BIGLEX View Post
        No, what I said is what I meant, I don't like implementing conjunctions in my sentences, either way is correct. Also, thoroughly read my post, I never called him an Idiot, I said he came off as stupid, YOU IDIOT LMFA0! Get your facts straight, you imbecile.
        "Either way is correct", because YOU "don't like" implementing conjunctions in your sentences?!?! Way to butcher and re-define the English language while attempting to mock others for their poor grammar. Any elementary school teacher would beg to differ with your non-sensical assertion. Now go choke on a d!ck, dimwit.

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
          Rocky beats salido & Diego but if Burgos comes with the same game plan and doesn't slow down he could get the win he deserved the first time

i dissagree, big time........salido stops martinez in 8.

Comment

Originally posted by John Crown View Post
            I understand PR only has one champion and I assume Arum will do everything in his power to keep him champion so hopefully TR can get someone easier for Martinez so he can win legitimately and not have to rob someone of a deserved victory.
            green k sent..........

Comment

"Either way is correct", because YOU "don't like" implementing conjunctions in your sentences?!?! Way to butcher and re-define the English language while attempting to mock others for their poor grammar. Any elementary school teacher would beg to differ with your non-sensical assertion. Now go choke on a d!ck, dimwit.
              Yo jacka$$, you incorrectly used a hyphen when claiming I was, "non-sensical". The correct way is "nonsensical". For future reference Tony B1tch, you should take your own advise about poor grammar while attempting to mock others. In addition, its hilarious when idiots like yourself run out of things to say and resort to mentioning d1cks, that just illustrates what you like and what your into. I suggest tomorrow when you go to elementary school ask your teacher to review the fundamentals of grammar.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGLEX View Post
                Yo jacka$$, you incorrectly used a hyphen when claiming I was, "non-sensical". The correct way is "nonsensical". For future reference Tony B1tch, you should take your own advise about poor grammar while attempting to mock others. In addition, its hilarious when idiots like yourself run out of things to say and resort to mentioning d1cks, that just illustrates what you like and what your into. I suggest tomorrow when you go to elementary school ask your teacher to review the fundamentals of grammar.
                Listen all of you fools arguing about grammar, this isn't a university, it's a boxing forum. Both of you have grammar mistakes and try to mock the other one. Searching for correct grammar on Google to prove a point does not count as knowing about grammar.

Comment

Originally posted by budfr View Post
                  Listen all of you fools arguing about grammar, this isn't a university, it's a boxing forum. Both of you have grammar mistakes and try to mock the other one. Searching for correct grammar on Google to prove a point does not count as knowing about grammar.
                  lol..for real ...it always makes me laugh when a dominican , mexcian , filipino, puerto rican tries to be a grammar police round here...we minorities have no right to be a english grammar police ..it's not are f0cking language ..unless you see american speaking other languages perfectly , i dont see the point either....

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
                    lol..for real ...it always makes me laugh when a dominican , mexcian , filipino, puerto rican tries to be a grammar police round here...we minorities have no right to be a english grammar police ..it's not are f0cking language ..unless you see american speaking other languages perfectly , i dont see the point either....
                    I'm gonna make this simple, English is the f0cking language of minorities that are born and raised in the U.S. no matter which ethnic background. LOL. I'm on winter break from CSU(not saying which campus) the last thing I want to do is correct someones post for incorrect grammar lol. Lets keep this strictly boxing as I have been doing before some idiot came along talking ****. Oh yeah, Burgos by UD in a rematch against Martinez!
                    Last edited by BIGLEX; 02-01-2013, 02:05 AM.

Comment

Still pulling for Burgos to get the rematch but from the looks of it its going to be Magdaleno

Comment

Working...
                      X