No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo, Golden Boy Partner Up For 17 Televised Events

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Canelo, Golden Boy Partner Up For 17 Televised Events

CANELO PROMOTIONS and GOLDEN BOY PROMOTIONS have reached an agreement and they will form an alliance to present the best boxing events possible in an unique partnership that will gather the best up and coming talent from both en******. The result of this business union is a presentation of 17 boxing shows that will air on Mexican television network Televisa, and Fox Deportes, during 2013.

[Click Here To Read More]

Hopefully one of those events is Mayweather.

Win or lose you win fighting that dude.

Everyone is starting to see that now and waiting for that shot.

Fans get mad cause he wont fight who they want him to fight
    and of course because of his big ass mouth. I dont pay him no
    mind outside of the ring cause I know thats the game he plays
    for popularity and ticket sales. Broner is right behind him on it
    too. Taking a page out of his book. I know Floyd should fight
    Canelo and Sergio and get the hell on somewhere though with
    his clean record.

Comment

Originally posted by DoomCity202 View Post
      Hopefully one of those events is Mayweather.

Win or lose you win fighting that dude.

Everyone is starting to see that now and waiting for that shot.

Fans get mad cause he wont fight who they want him to fight
      and of course because of his big ass mouth. I dont pay him no
      mind outside of the ring cause I know thats the game he plays
      for popularity and ticket sales. Broner is right behind him on it
      too. Taking a page out of his book. I know Floyd should fight
      Canelo and Sergio and get the hell on somewhere though with
      his clean record.
      you still have anus trauma from pacquiao being put to sleep? you are jealous of mayweather's success

Comment

I would say this is great news but very few Americans get Televisa and very few cable and satellite companies carry it. If this included FOX sports it would reach alot more viewers.

Comment

You are not missing much, Televisa fights are Garbage, TV Azteca fights are a little better, but still garbage. Only difference is Televisa does GOLDEN BOY and TV Aztecs does Top Rank. The coverage is better on TV Azteca: JC Chavez and Barrera as commentators at the actual sites. Televisa has Ricardo "finito" Lopez and a punched out ( sounds drunk) Ruben "puas" Olivares from a studio who knows where. The fights are not live.

Comment

IMO neitherof Alvarez's dates are vs Floyd...FM has Guerrero next & prob wants more time off after, say Oct/Nov b4 his next 1...Alvarez won't b vs any1 elite...I have televisa on sat pkg, it's ok, have seen Guittierez 2x, hard puncher, young, has faced no significant competition yet, not world class yet,though is ranked, but that;s WBC, I like Carlos Cuadras far more...

Comment

Originally posted by flint View Post
              you still have anus trauma from pacquiao being put to sleep? you are jealous of mayweather's success
              out of all the people you could pick to go back n forth with you online

you try a 45 year old man ?

Reading comprehension would have kept you from posting this sir.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                CANELO PROMOTIONS and GOLDEN BOY PROMOTIONS have reached an agreement and they will form an alliance to present the best boxing events possible in an unique partnership that will gather the best up and coming talent from both en******. The result of this business union is a presentation of 17 boxing shows that will air on Mexican television network Televisa, and Fox Deportes, during 2013.

[Click Here To Read More]
                I hope these new events are shown on Fox Sports West/East and not on Fox Deportes. Fox Deportes channel is still not in HD and it looks horrible.

Hopefully this means I can stop watching those horrible blurry web-streams fights from Mexico.

Comment

Originally posted by coco1978 View Post
                  You are not missing much, Televisa fights are Garbage, TV Azteca fights are a little better, but still garbage. Only difference is Televisa does GOLDEN BOY and TV Aztecs does Top Rank. The coverage is better on TV Azteca: JC Chavez and Barrera as commentators at the actual sites. Televisa has Ricardo "finito" Lopez and a punched out ( sounds drunk) Ruben "puas" Olivares from a studio who knows where. The fights are not live.
                  Wrong, the majority of those fights are true WARS, these fighter have everything to lose and all to gain so they give their best in the ring. Unlike some of these huge PPV event boxers that don't want to look bad so they don't give their all in the ring.

Comment

No Viper, u are mistaken. U have fights where montiel, Rubio, Tyson Marquez fight these chumps. Once they come to the USA they get destroyed. Even Zorrita Soto fights these nobodies comes to America and gets Kong'd by real fighters. Mexican fighters who make there careers in the US are good, not these club fighters fighting in palenques on TV AZTECA and Televisa.

Comment

Working...
                    X