No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amir Khan: Angel Garcia is Not Keen on a Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Amir Khan: Angel Garcia is Not Keen on a Rematch

Former champion Amir Khan (27-3, 19KOs) wants to reclaim his WBC/WBA junior welterweight titles and he also wants revenge. In July, he was dropped three times and stopped in the fourth by Danny Garcia (25-0, 16KOs).

[Click Here To Read More]

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    Former champion Amir Khan (27-3, 19KOs) wants to reclaim his WBC/WBA junior welterweight titles and he also wants revenge. In July, he was dropped three times and stopped in the fourth by Danny Garcia (25-0, 16KOs).

[Click Here To Read More]
    The Garcias have a mandatory against Lucas Matthysse to worry about first Khan,Im sure Danny wouldnt mind the easier pay day by knocking Khan out in a few rounds instead but why the **** should Khan get a rematch off the back of the Molina fight.He needs at least one decent win against a ranked jr ww to make people sit up and take notice again.

**** Golden Boy and Al Haymon if Khan gets a rematch before Matthysse gets a shot.

Angel knows Khan is a fraud and the fight dont make sense so hes puttin it out there,pointless ****ing rematch

Comment

Khan you are not fighting angel Garcia.

Comment

Lol um khan he knocked you the **** out in 4 rounds why would he want to rematch you when you haven't earned it you beat a bum and think your back on top wrong get back inline I'm sure Garcia would love to ko you again but he has bigger fish to fry after he beAts the **** out of Judah

Comment

They will fight you, Khan

because it's you or Matthyse, and you are an easy way to duck Matthyse

Comment

Also, people need to lean what Knocked the **** out mean

Garcia didnt even knock out khan, let alone knoack the **** out

the fight ended with him on his feet asking to continue

you could say he knocked khan the **** down, i guess.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
              Also, people need to lean what Knocked the **** out mean

Garcia didnt even knock out khan, let alone knoack the **** out

the fight ended with him on his feet asking to continue

you could say he knocked khan the **** down, i guess.
              Yeah, people are getting a little crazy now, he did beat him the hell up though lets be honest.

Sent from my iPhone

Comment

fact is if khan beat him garcia gets no rematch i wouldn mind either way

Comment

he tried to the fight angel first time didnt work out danny crushed him

Comment

Grue, Khan was fine when the fight got stopped. If the ref let it carry on, Khan would have beat Danny by KO.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Working...
                    X