No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Felix Trinidad Still Open To Facing Oscar De La Hoya

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Felix Trinidad Still Open To Facing Oscar De La Hoya

Three division world champion Felix "Tito" Trinidad has been retired since January 19, 2008 - and has no desire to return to the ring, but he would be willing to return to the gym if Oscar De La Hoya was willing to stage a rematch. They fought 13 years ago - on September 18, 1999 at the Mandalay Bay Hotel in Las Vegas - and Trinidad won a close twelve round majority decision. De La Hoya himself has been retired since December 2008.

[Click Here To Read More]

The rematch between Roy and Bernard was awful though. The nostalgia factor would have me interested though ha.

Comment

This rematch is way to late to happen.

Comment

Trinidad is heavy enough to fight Hopkins, again, but it would be a pretty bad beating, considering the long layoff.

Comment

Would be kind of funny, and who knows, both men may really lay it on the line and produce a hell of a fight. Id watch.

Comment

I fail to see how this could be entertaining on any level other than a nostalgic one.

Comment

Call me crazy but I wouldn't mind seeing them fight again

Comment

we can thank mosley for starting this trend. fckn aye.

Comment

Put headgear on and do it at as a charitable match.

So far past it's expiration date, it's grown fuzz that has sprouted trees.

Comment

TITO vs OSCAR is a fight i'd like to see EVER!!!ROY vs BHOP 2 was terrible,no matter...TITO vs OSCAR will be great because PR vs MEXICO produce ever great fight!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X