No announcement yet.

Boxers you feel are juicing.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by THE ИATAS View Post
    anyways its a fact men in their 40s lose testosterone at a rapid rate so I have no problem with Testosterone Replacement Therapy for medical purposes.
    As long as it's not being abused I've no problem with it either. Serves as a de facto doping program in MMA at the moment though.

Comment

As much as I dislike Hopkins, he'd be the last one I think that's taking steroids. Even if he's a big cheater inside the ring, if he were juicing, he wouldn't of been able to compete at the high level like he does due to the side effects.

Comment

It's bad enough that they're juicing. What's worse is when you claim you want to clean the sport, demand stringent test and then get caught yourself juicing three times.

Comment

I don't care who is juicing to be honest. I gave up on keeping up with this a year ago, with the mayweather-Pacquiao stuff. And after reading that Hauser article, I could really care less.

The way I see it if everyone at the top is almost juicing or suspected of juicing (Mayweather included now, yet alone Klitschko, Hopkins, Pacquiao, Berto, etc,.), then they cancel each other out.

Just let them fight. They're still humans. Working yourself into the best shape will only get you so far. If you suck, you will suck even at your absolute physical roided peak. Just leave it alone.

Comment

He's for sure at least on TRT. It's impossible to have the physique he's had in his late 40s.

What would make you think b-hop would be less likely than anyone else given his success and impeccable physique/conditioning?
            B-Hop's physique can be explained by consistent training all year around, including what appears to be a strict diet. You put in work in your 30's and it's gonna pay dividends in your 40's. It's like an investment. Either way, even with his dedication to Disciplined regimen, his AB's are almost nonexistent at this point and his offensive game is shot to ****. The only thing keeping him competitive are his survival technique's.

The people you should be looking at are the ones who let themselves go in between fights and then whip themselves up into shredded physique's during training camp. See: guys like Fernando Vargas or even the losing Hatton who always manages to get his abs back time and time again. Morales used something but was apparently still too lazy to train hard enough to make a difference in the way he looks.

Don't fuking hold it against hard working athletes for being athletes and not letting themselves go like others.

Comment

I think David Haye uses HGH and steroids when he is building up for a fight. When he is not training for a fight he just seems much smaller. I think a lot of fighters are using PEDs at different points in their training.

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
                When I see certain fighters I think ''You know what that **** is unrealistic/unbelievable'' with the inadequate testing in the sports more suspicion should be directed at certain fighters anyway I'm going to list a few.

BHop, Guerrero, Peterson, Garcia, Marquez, Donaire ( although he is tested year around, He who shall not be named x 2, Bradley, Martinez, Chavez Jr.

Those fighters off the top of my mind ring alarm bells
                ...a bit odd coming from a guy with Usain Bolt in his sig, who works with Angel Heredia.

Comment

Wouldn't be surprised if all top elite boxers are juicing.

Comment

Nobody better talk trash about Bernard.
                    Bernard is a scholar and a gent.

I met him a few times and he was the kindest soul with the best smile ever.
                    He gave me great advice on life and how not to go to prison.

I rank Bernard Hopkins as one of the coolest champions of the last 5 centuries.

Comment

as much as i like pacman i think he has def juiced in the past, im not sure who else comes to mind well berto lol

Comment

Working...
                      X