Manny versus Diaz
    mayweather
    81.82%
    manny
    9.09%
    call it even
    9.09%

Manny's performance was excellent.

But Floyd's, along with Joe Calzaghe's against Lacy are the best performances of the last decade.

Comment

Gatti was better than Diaz in every department, so I say Mayweather making Gatti look like he'd never laced 'em up before is the better performance.

Comment

floyd over gatti no doubt

Comment

I'm a big pac fan - but there was something technically brilliant and yet so brutal about the way floyd picked gatti apart.

Pac-Diaz was also a great one-sided demolition, and that's pac's style - but it wasn't AS impressive. Pac-Hatton is probably a better comparison

Comment

Gatti and Diaz dont belong in the same sentence. That has to be the best performance of recent years. Even the crowd, who were pro Gatti and thought Floyd was full of it, were breathless. That was a masterpiece.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Da Maori View Post
              Gatti was better than Diaz in every department, so I say Mayweather making Gatti look like he'd never laced 'em up before is the better performance.
              Diaz was arguably more "live" than Gatti though

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                Manny's performance was excellent.

But Floyd's, along with Joe Calzaghe's against Lacy are the best performances of the last decade.
                calzaghe vs lacy???? get outta here man!!! floyd beat the **** outta gatti but if u ask me, what manny did 2 hatton was remarkable.

Comment

Flyod's win over Gatti was a masterclass

Comment

Originally posted by BoxeoBoriqua View Post
                    calzaghe vs lacy???? get outta here man!!! floyd beat the **** outta gatti but if u ask me, what manny did 2 hatton was remarkable.
                    Theres a reason people use the terms "Lacied" and "Gattied"

Comment

Working...
                    X