Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (video) Man spends his thanksgiving hating on Pacquiao

wow.

edit: Pacquiao fans

He used to hate on Floyd all the time, and gave props to Manny. What made him changed now?

Comment

He truely hate *******s. If only they could red K him.

Comment

I can't even imagine how much crap Floyd and his descendants will be getting until the end of time...

Comment

Originally posted by Mega Eggot View Post
          I can't even imagine how much crap Floyd and his descendants will be getting until the end of time...
          For real though, some of Pacquiao's fans are taking it to another level. They're really doing most of the things those two guys are complaining about. Is it worth being a racist prick over some negative comments made toward your favorite Boxer?

Comment

the mother****er act like *****s aint racist at all....floyd's b1tchass is a ****en racist....

Comment

Can't wait until Pacquiao and Mayweather are out of boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
                the mother****er act like *****s aint racist at all....floyd's b1tchass is a ****en racist....
                co-sign, *****s are the fookin ku klux klan of this site.

Comment

Excellent video.

I agree with everything that dude was saying. It's like he was speaking everything I have been thinking.

The Truth.

Comment

Originally posted by Stones! View Post
                    Excellent video.

I agree with everything that dude was saying. It's like he was speaking everything I have been thinking.

The Truth.
                    OMG NO WAY!

Ur ***ot ass actually watched that ****? this guys gay, I stopped watching a minute in....I'm a *******, i usually only respond to threads related to Pacquiao or Mayweather just to piss someone off, but I can watch whoever else I want, so suck my dick. And anybody could be cheating, but how do u expect me to assume something i have no reason to? idiot

Comment

Working...
                    X