Fish & Chips Ice Cream anyone?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fish & Chips Ice Cream anyone?

Fish and chip flavoured ice-cream launches

This summer, you can get the best of the seaside in just one bite – with a fish and chip flavoured ice-cream being launched nationwide.

The fish and chip-flavoured ice-cream: mmmmmmmmm, fishy
    The unusual foodstuff involves creamed cod-flavoured ice cream coated in vanilla and pepper batter, accompanied by potato ice cream chips made with Maris Piper potatoes, all served with salt and vinegar and lemon wedges.

‘It tastes delicious and will certainly raise a smile with our customers,’ predicted its makers, award-winning Lancashire-based ice cream producer Frederick’s Dairies.

The fish and chip ice cream will be previewed this Friday at fancy West London chippie George's Portobello Fish Bar, then launched nationwide in time for the World Cup.

http://www.metro.co.uk/weird/829048-...cream-launches

Honest question to my friends across the ocean, is there any other food you guys are known for(no offense it's a serious question.)
    Last edited by SkillspayBills; 06-17-2010, 05:28 PM.

Comment

Approved by Randy

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
        Approved by Randy

LOL........

Comment

Originally posted by ßreakbeat View Post
          LOL........

That show was filmed in my hometown of Halifax Nova Scotia. Did you know that in certain parts of town, people like that crew actually exist in a place called Spryfield.

Comment

That show was filmed in my hometown of Halifax Nova Scotia. Did you know that in certain parts of town, people like that crew actually exist in a place called Spryfield.

That's where they get the inspiration from.......

Comment

Originally posted by ßreakbeat View Post
              That's where they get the inspiration from.......
              Yup and the Cougar they named Steven French is actually someone I knew and grew up with. A complete stoner.

Comment

Yup and the Cougar they named Steven French is actually someone I knew and grew up with. A complete stoner.

Those guys are funny.

Comment

hmmm interesting....

I bet cheesburger and fries flavored ice cream would be popular in america

Comment

Working...
                  X