Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather:"Fight Again In 2010 ? Absolutely Not Im Gonna Take Another Two Years Off"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Comedian View Post

I cant believe this Bull**** Floyd, c'mon man. Dont make me put Pacquiao's head on the green ranger and use that as my avi and sig and get my rep up, I dont wanna be a ******* but your tempting me Floyd. I've stood by most of this nonsense but if you do what you say your gonna do in this interview........ dammit im gonna call it ducking....
    . . .

i give up with this guy, if he doesn't fight manny now

it's an official duck.

jesus christ, couple years off

Comment

He's lying. Arum and Mayweather are negotiating behind the scenes and they don't want to talk about it in public. This fight will most likely happen in November.

Comment

i doubt hes serious. he just dnt wanna reveal his hand. i hope...

if he does this ****, im done wit him. idc if he comes back or not. he doesnt even have 2 yrs left. he better be bull****tin.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
          He will fight Martinez or Pacquiao in 2010.
          Right, I ain't buying this. Dude is fighting again this year. If he takes another 2 years off, dude will lose to one of these young guys.

Comment

Originally posted by COACH-WEBB View Post
            Rule of thumb : Don't believe everything that comes out of his mouth. He WILL fight again this year.
            His or his uncles or Daddys mouth.. So I guess people should stop hoping that Pac is on PED's then since it came from the Mayweathers...

Comment

Doubt it...if he walked away now I think it'd be for good...

He knows he aint gettin any younger...it would be highly ******ed to walk now unless he doesn't wanna fight anymore...

I think the setting was wrong and he didn't wanna talk about potential fights at the time...

FLOYD SAYS A LOT OF THINGS
              Last edited by -EX-; 06-04-2010, 11:28 PM.

Comment

Honestly I wouldnt be surprised if what Floyd has stated, he is going to take a year or two off, is true.. He knows Pacmans last fight will be in Nov. so why not take that year or two off and come back when Pac has sailed off into politics..

Comment

Originally posted by mr.applesauce View Post
                  . . .

i give up with this guy, if he doesn't fight manny now

it's an official duck.

jesus christ, couple years off
                  If he did this and came back at 35, I wouldnt wanna see him fight again ever, I would support no **** like that.

Comment

Dude aint returning at 35 , then trying to make weight again...lol.

Cmon yall.

Comment

Sugar ray leonard tactics anyone?

Comment

Working...
                      X