Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official Playstation 3 Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just got the Sony Pulse headphones for the PS3 yesterday. Really good headset, sound is excellent although not really surprising, since the headset is made by Sony. Uses 7.1 virtual surround and bassimpact, although you can turn them both off if you don't want to use it. Headset fits tight over your ears and blocks out external sound really well. Headset is made really well. Feels and look durable.

If you're looking to buy a gaming headset for your PS3 I'd defiantly recommend these. Plus you can use them not only on the PS3 but on other devices as well such as the Vita, mobile phone, MP3 player etc. Pretty much anything that has a 3.5mm jack.

Comment

• Im currently on Max Payne 3, bad ass game

Comment

• Anybody got Hitman Absolution?

Comment

• Sony giving out free monies.
          http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/02/...out-free-money
          Last edited by BOLLOCKS; 02-20-2013, 11:02 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BOLLOCKS View Post
            Just North America, huh?

Comment

• Comment

• If anyone here has a PS3 and is a huge fan of Japanese games and hasn't played Okami yet I'd highly recommend you do. It's an epic game. I give the game at least a 9.5 out of 10.

Comment

• Originally posted by ??? View Post
                  If anyone here has a PS3 and is a huge fan of Japanese games and hasn't played Okami yet I'd highly recommend you do. It's an epic game. I give the game at least a 9.5 out of 10.
                  yeah im playing it right now too, its long also, im not done yet and i already have 24 hrs of gameplay, my ps2 broke so ima have to fix it before i can finish it

Comment

• Originally posted by elgranluchadore View Post
                    yeah im playing it right now too, its long also, im not done yet and i already have 24 hrs of gameplay, my ps2 broke so ima have to fix it before i can finish it
                    You're playing the original PS2 version?

Comment

• Originally posted by ??? View Post
                      You're playing the original PS2 version?
                      yeah, u got the ps3 remake i guess?

Comment

Working...
                      X