Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rocky Fielding Will Return To Action on 1/19 at Civic Hall

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Rocky Fielding Will Return To Action on 1/19 at Civic Hall

Rocky Fielding will return to action as part of the Betfair Prizefighter Welterweights III bill at the Civic Hall, Wolverhampton live on Sky Sports on January 19.

The Liverpool super middleweight will kick off the night in his first fight since sustaining a hand injury when he defeated Carl Dilks with a fifth round stoppage to land the English title in October, a strap the 25 year old is set to defend in his hometown in March.

[Click Here To Read More]

3 unbeatens, Karl Place and now Rocky Fielding. Latest Prizefighter looking a lot better than the usual incarnations

Comment

Originally posted by gingerbreadman View Post
      3 unbeatens, Karl Place and now Rocky Fielding. Latest Prizefighter looking a lot better than the usual incarnations
      All good prospects too.

If I have some cash left over from Christmas, I'm going to get myself down to Walsall on the 18th and Wolves on the 19th, great weekend of boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
        All good prospects too.

If I have some cash left over from Christmas, I'm going to get myself down to Walsall on the 18th and Wolves on the 19th, great weekend of boxing.
        On second thoughts, doesn't look at all likely that Fielding can boil down to 147 when he's super-middle is his LOWEST weight. Jeez. And 40 quid's a bit much for me, might wait to see if it goes down.

Comment

Originally posted by gingerbreadman View Post
          On second thoughts, doesn't look at all likely that Fielding can boil down to 147 when he's super-middle is his LOWEST weight. Jeez. And 40 quid's a bit much for me, might wait to see if it goes down.

They've introduced a few fights on the card before the main event of Prizefighter. Kal Yafai is another one fighting.

Comment

Working...
          X