No announcement yet.

Zab Judah vs Manny Pacquioa?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by puga View Post
    not good enough fight for manny to me.....
    I think so as well, a fight against Bradley seems better. Pillow fisted so no risk of further brain damage but good enough to still make Pac work.

Comment

Lol, Margarito still murders Judah!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Fighting_Pride View Post
        you serious? this must be a joke. pacquiao will murder judah and send him to permanent retirement.
        I agree....

Comment

Originally posted by Foolkiller View Post
          Lol, Margarito still murders Judah!!!
          Oh ofcourse he would!

I mean we all know that a slow,flat footed boxer who relies on weak ass volume punching(without plasters) would beat a guy who has speed,power,agression and actual high-level boxing skills.

Yeah boss, that makes alot of sense!

Lol Margarito has horrible boxing even for an mma standard.

Comment

Pacquaio murders Judah.

Marquez beat Pacquaio after so many rounds and 8 years of obsessive study.

Marquez is a counterpunching genius who has had so many rounds to break down Manny Pacquiao's game.

Pacquaio can't just be beaten by any old journeyman that comes along.

It takes hard work and dedication to beat Pacman, something Marquez was willing to do for most of this past decade.

I don't get why people don't understand this.

Comment

Originally posted by Box"K"ing View Post
              2 losses in a row and if you consider the last marquez fight robbery then make it 3 losses in a row!

Doesnt matter if manny fans are hating this thread, truth is, at this point there on the same level and manny has lost his fight to bargain thanks to bob arum!
              Well, if you're going down that road then the Bradley fight was an incredibly clear, easy win over a prime, undefeated champion. So, really, Pac got a close decision that should have been to Marquez, then won big against Bradley and got robbed bad, then got KTFO by Marquez.

Comment

What?

Judah is on the rise?????

Comment

lmaooooooooooo

nice troll thread TS

Comment

Originally posted by Box"K"ing View Post
                    I always wanted to see zab judah vs ricky hatton,margarito or manny pacqioua for sake of an entertaining matches.

Obviously the slow flat footed Ricky and Margarito at this point would get BRUTALIZED by judah due to speed,reaction time,agression and power. Judahs fast footwork would make the fight look like, old people vs dbz characters.

Since manny is no longer at his throne and judah is on the rise, I say win or lose if he puts up a good fight againts garcia, he should fight manny for 2 reasons:

1.Both him and manny are good solid names in the world of boxing and have been around for a while

2.Also, entertaining,both southpaws,both have good speed,both are agressive and will give people a bang for there buck.

I would say, make this fight, this way if manny wins he gets a good name with a possibly an entertaining fight, if he loses, it would be because he went through a firestorm. This fight should make hopkins very happy since he said that manny doesnt fight african american boxers as much as he should.
                    uhmmm...

...yeahhh

Comment

Zab is just a physically talented bum with no boxing IQ or mentality for the game, Manny would splatter him all over the canvas.

Comment

Working...
                      X