No announcement yet.

Lopez vs. Marquez in two weeks. Lets talk it up

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lopez vs. Marquez in two weeks. Lets talk it up

Two weeks away from a great November schedule of boxing. Lets start by talking about the first big one.. Well big fight IMO.. Lopez and Marquez

Im leaning towards Lopez in this one only because of the many wars Marquez has been in.. Ask me about this fight before Marquez has had his wars with Vazquez and I would say Marquez... but Marquez has been through some wars.. I still give Marquez a chance in this one.. What are your thoughts..?

Im going with Juanma in this fight. Rafa is a great warrior and has good boxing skills. I just feel that Lopez will use his movement and boxing technique to grind down marquez and win by late TKO

Comment

Same comments as always!!! When Juanma wins, Marquez will be considered by all the mesicon chikanos w*tb*cks as an over the hill, past his prime warrior. BUT IF he wins??? Tacos all over california, arizona, texas will be half price. or 2 for 1. Cause Marquez will be the GREATEST fighter, an ATG, for sure HOF'er. El chingon de los chingones!!!!! It's really sad how one- sighted these people can be!!!

Comment

Its just going to be another hypejob Kneeurto Rican get exposed just like all the others when they step up, nothing knew here bad year for the Ricans get used to it.Kneeling is in there blood now.lol

Comment

WARRRRRRRRRRRR MARQUEZ

Comment

nothig to talk about, hmmmm ko 1 round by juanma

Comment

Working...
            X