Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I got the day off from work today, so I think I will drink in celebration. Trying these out for the first time

Comment

• BostonGuy or Derranged, I was going out Saturday night and I was wondering if either of you would recommend a great dark beer to drink and I'll give it a good test!

Comment

• Originally posted by TBear View Post
        BostonGuy or Derranged, I was going out Saturday night and I was wondering if either of you would recommend a great dark beer to drink and I'll give it a good test!
        Lagers:

Sam Adams Boston Lager
        Brooklyn Lager (basically the New York "Sam Adams")

Ales:

Sierra Nevada Pale Ale
        Longtrail Ale
        Ipswich Ale

IPAs:

Sierra Nevada Rye IPA
        Longtrail IPA
        Beer Republic Racer 5 IPA
        Sam Adams White Water IPA (not dark but smooth and lot of flavor)

Depends on your taste: I don't like overly complicated craft beers that are too dark and that have unconventional ingredients or are too over powering. I hate Belgium beers with a passion; they all seem to this distinct disgusting taste to me.

I like a good American craft beer that tastes fresh, has been made with top quality hops/malts/etc, has some character and kick but that doesn't over do it.

Comment

• To me, the best dark beer, is Guinness.

A lot of dark beers are too sweet for me. Guinness is a very well balanced beer, and you can drink them all night.

Or, I recommend trying to find a good local beer.

Comment

• Drinking some (a lot) of Seagrams, my first day off of work in like a month so I figure I deserve to day drink without feeling guilty haha.

Comment

• Originally posted by TBear View Post
              BostonGuy or Derranged, I was going out Saturday night and I was wondering if either of you would recommend a great dark beer to drink and I'll give it a good test!
              i'd ask if they've got anything local that they would suggest!

Comment

• On some cheap generic whiskey, not bad with coke.

Comment

• Smoked a nice Korean-imported Cuban cigarillo (was gifted a box of them). Smoothest tobacco outside of a hookah.

Comment

• Vomit murder and ******* stench

Comment

• I'm going out to meet some Japanese female friends, as well as a Japanese male friend, in a few hours.

I met them at a 'gokan' party the same male friend set up (though he didn't know 2 of the 3 girls we are going to see today before).

I called up one of the girls from the last party recently and set it up. And she's also bringing a new girl.

We're going to Shibuya, Tengo's old stomping ground. I think I may head out in a minute, so I can stop by the gym on the way.

Comment

Working...
                      X