Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. Training Late With Roach

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. Training Late With Roach

El Paso, Texas --- WBC Middleweight Champion Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. works out with trainer Freddie Roach during training Tuesday night in El Paso,Texas for his upcoming WBC World Middleweight Championship against top middleweight contender Andy Lee of Limerick, Ireland, Saturday,June 16 at the Sun Bowl Stadium in El Paso,Texas. Promoted by Top Rank, in association with Zanfer Promotions, DiBella Entertainment, At&T and Tecate, this championship card will be televised live on HBO World Championship Boxing®. ---- Photos by Chris Farina/Top Rank.

[Click Here To Read More]

He's gonna put a beating on Lee

Comment

**** just got real. Jr. looks serious! Hope the winner fights Sergio.

Comment

Originally posted by ElMeroChingon View Post
        He's gonna put a beating on Lee
        wanna bet?

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
          wanna bet?
          I got 1B on Chavez Jr. no odds

It's a win win for me.

Comment

It's kind of funny how everyone seems to forget that this kid has NO AMATEUR background. He has literally learned on the job so to speak yet everyone wants to throw him to the wolves. He's not ready for Sergio Martinez yet. I would give him another year. I've watched his fights and I'm very impressed. He fights hard and has the poise of a champion.

Comment

Originally posted by internetworld7 View Post
              It's kind of funny how everyone seems to forget that this kid has NO AMATEUR background. He has literally learned on the job so to speak yet everyone wants to throw him to the wolves. He's not ready for Sergio Martinez yet. I would give him another year. I've watched his fights and I'm very impressed. He fights hard and has the poise of a champion.
              He might not of had an amateur background but his dad is Julio Cesar Chavez . He grew up in boxing gyms. If you watch his exibition fight against, Paez jr when they were kids, you can tell they both damn well knew what they were doing.

Comment

Originally posted by internetworld7 View Post
                thrown to the wolves!!! wtf are you talking about martinez was stripped of his belt to give to chavez by the scummy wbc!!! martinez has been his mandortary for ages.... chavez is a champion so its no more wait a year bull**** fight martinez now or forever be a coward

would his dad of acted like this no i rest my case

Comment

Jr has more time 2 train now that he has his 30 AA meeting done, what BS by State of CA...plus what did Lee do 2 earn a shot???

Comment

Who the hell is andy lee and where do they keep finding these white dudes to fight chavez?

Comment

Working...
                    X