No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: Kell Brook Would Absolutely Destroy Amir Khan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hearn: Kell Brook Would Absolutely Destroy Amir Khan

Promoter Eddie Hearn is targeting a blockbuster showdown for his boxer Kell Brook, with domestic rival Amir Khan, which brook insists can attract 50,000 people at an outdoor venue in England.

[Click Here To Read More]

Khans making over £1million in his next fight. That's more then Brooks made in his entire career. He's looking for a huge pay day. No one outside boxing fans has heard of brook.

Comment

I think Brook would brutalize him.

Khan will put forward money reasons or competition reasons as a way to get around the fight though. Khan only wants 'the best', like Paul McCloskey, who brought money and top quality opposition to the table.....

Comment

Brook is looking good & is definitely world class. I can see a fight with khan happening if Brook picks up a world title. Lets see how Khan does when he moves up to WW but at the moment I would put my money on Brook

Comment

Originally posted by Hardhitter.1 View Post
          Khans making over £1million in his next fight. That's more then Brooks made in his entire career. He's looking for a huge pay day. No one outside boxing fans has heard of brook.

Disagree, Brook has a massive fanbase over here & is talked of very highly.
          Khan is only losing fans by crying & talking crap and for the record IF A mere con scrapes passed Peterson & goes to 147, Brook lays him spark out.

Comment

Originally posted by Hardhitter.1 View Post
            What does that have to do with their fighting ability? SMH you're taking fanboyism to a whole new level.

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
              What does that have to do with their fighting ability? SMH you're taking fanboyism to a whole new level.
              Thank you for replying to that simplistic post, so I now I don't have to.

Comment

Khans ducking Brook by staying at the 140 division and he knows it.

Comment

Originally posted by right hand jab View Post
                  Thank you for replying to that simplistic post, so I now I don't have to.
                  What's wrong with keeping it simple?

That fight isn't gonna happen anytime soon for that very reason.

Comment

Won't happen.

Comment

Working...
                    X