No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo-Marquez: Golden Boy Ready To Match Pacquiao III

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Canelo-Marquez: Golden Boy Ready To Match Pacquiao III

Two weeks ago, Golden Boy Promotions received written notification that Top Rank had made an official offer to Juan Manuel Marquez for a fall trilogy meeting with Filipino superstar Manny Pacquiao. According to reports coming out of Mexico, the terms include an unconfirmed guarantee of $5 million dollars and a percentage of the pay-per-view revenue.

[Click Here To Read More]

The stupidest thing I have ever read in my life!!!!! This is some kind of sick joke by GBP, right?

Comment

Marquez vs Alvarez??! lol.. GBP don't know exactly what they're doin with this. They have no idea that they'll lose their future cash cow in Alvarez by ptting him in there with Marquez. Go ahead Oscar! You think Alvarez will win? Not by a long shot he won't. Marquez gots nothing to lose against Alvarez. MArquez would expose & TKO Alvarez. Sure about that Oscar? Goodluck!

Comment

marquez can get hurt against canelo.

Comment

so instead of fighting Pacquiao (a bigger star at 140 which Pacman probably can make and who Marquez wants to fight with a vengeance) he'll fight Alvarez at 147 (who technically stands no chance, failed to make 147 the time before, but will outsize him as Mayweather did)..

Just makes no sense, this hurts the sport of boxing for real. let's just make that damn rematch with Pacquiao, get it f-in over with. Offer Marquez a better contract via Golden Boy, promise their sole purpose will be the Pacquiao fight.

do it for boxing's sake man! anyway, i hope Marquez makes the right choice.

Marquez won't lose to Alvarez though, just a higher risk.
          Last edited by paulsinghnl; 05-02-2011, 09:09 PM. Reason: Marquez won't lose

Comment

You cant be serious.....

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by paulsinghnl View Post
                so instead of fighting Pacquiao (a bigger star at 140 which Pacman probably can make and who Marquez wants to fight with a vengeance) he'll fight Alvarez at 147 (who technically stands no chance, failed to make 147 the time before, but will outsize him as Mayweather did)..

Just makes no sense, this hurts the sport of boxing for real. let's just make that damn rematch with Pacquiao, get it f-in over with. Offer Marquez a better contract via Golden Boy, promise their sole purpose will be the Pacquiao fight.

do it for boxing's sake man! anyway, i hope Marquez makes the right choice.

Marquez won't lose to Alvarez though, just a higher risk.
                Who told you Marquez-Pacquiao III will be at 140? This is news to me, got a link?

Last I read, Arum said the fight will happen at a catchweight of 144[duh, it's Pacquiao, catchweights come with the territory of being the GOAT] or 147.

Comment

HAHAHAHA...

First Floyd hijacking Manny post fight with a fake contract, now this?

You on a roll BPP j/k ...

Comment

shows how much gbp cares about jmm

Comment

Working...
                    X