No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan, Roach Turn Attention To Mayweather Clash in 2012

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Khan, Roach Turn Attention To Mayweather Clash in 2012

Amir Khan wants to face Floyd Mayweather in the next 12 months. The 24-year-old light-welterweight world champion says he will be ready to take him on a year down the line, when he has moved up a division. Khan defends his WBA and IBF titles against Lamont Peterson on December 10th, live on HBO and Sky Sports HD, but has begun the countdown to that by calling out the man many consider the best fighter on the planet.

[Click Here To Read More]

Nice try Khan wait your turn, Bring on Pac now Cockroach.

Stop trying to use Amir to duck.

Comment

Roach is pure BS/after blowing the JMM (good strategy, right. cramps??come on) bout..he isn't putting pac w/Floyd & if Kahn goes to '44/'47 pac won't fight Kahn...mark my words...both will expose pac for his deficiencies...

Comment

Amir Khan a 2 weight world champion?? why all of a sudden after floyd announced may 5th last week all roach etc were on about was we want Floyd next now after Pac's "defeat" on sat night Money's names nowhere near pacman

Comment

PLEASE PLEASE FIGHT KHAN!!! Amir KING KHAAAAAAN will beat Floyd. . . And it will look easier than one might think. . You see how fast dat nukkuh's jab is? and he is even MORE RANGY than floyd. . . Floyd gets picked to pieces to by AMIR KHAAAAAN (and he's knocking you out!), AMIR KHAAAAAAAAN (let me hear you shout!)

Comment

Comment

wow so now team Pac is using Khan to duck Mayweather. it gets worse everyday i swear.

if Khan can fight Mayweather, then so can Pacquiao no excuses

Comment

Comment

Khan's not a 2 weight world champ! Just because pacman didnt destroy marquez doesnt mean the fight with him and floyd shouldnt happen. its still the biggest fight to make just now, khans not even a welterweight! only until floyd and pacquiao fight will we know who's the best!

Comment

I didnt know Khan was a 2 weight world champion

Comment

Working...
                    X