• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

jajajajaja... two you!!

Destroyed!!! lol

Comment

Originally posted by AllyboyJNR View Post
      all u yanks will be shocked at how well jennings will do in this fight....he is very underrated plus cotto is just off a bad loss
      Fair point.Hatton looked terrible against lazcano,and the manner of cottos loss was a lot more brutal than that hattons against mayweather.I cant speak from experience,but its got to be hard coming back from such a bad beating.Margarito beat the living crap out of him and broke his heart in there.If Cotto does come back well from that it will say a huge amount about his heart and character.

Comment

Originally posted by mr.crust View Post
        I know its not likely to happen,but if jennings beats cotto it will provide me with the biggest belly laugh since seeing audley harrison getting sprotted!
        You n' all, then!

Comment

Fair point.Hatton looked terrible against lazcano,and the manner of cottos loss was a lot more brutal than that hattons against mayweather.I cant speak from experience,but its got to be hard coming back from such a bad beating.Margarito beat the living crap out of him and broke his heart in there.If Cotto does come back well from that it will say a huge amount about his heart and character.
          cotto beat the **** out of margarito in that fight too. while hatton got dominated and KO'D by feather fisted mayweather.

Comment

What a joke thread, a least make up something original instead of switching their names.

Comment

Originally posted by NAPO View Post
              cotto beat the **** out of margarito in that fight too. while hatton got dominated and KO'D by feather fisted mayweather.
              Ooooooooooooooo missus!! jeepers his defeat must still hurt you like getting a concrete fisting from Margie with a welders glove on! Keep your alans on sweetie!

Comment

Ooooooooooooooo missus!! jeepers his defeat must still hurt you like getting a concrete fisting from Margie with a welders glove on! Keep your alans on sweetie!
                did you watch the fight dumbnuts? somebody's will had to be broken. they were battling for 11 rounds until cotto didn't have anything in the tank probably by getting hit with plastered hands.

while your idol got dominated from round 1 and got KO'd by floyd "brittle hands" mayweather.

that's worst if you ask me.

Comment

Originally posted by NAPO View Post
                  did you watch the fight dumbnuts? somebody's will had to be broken. they were battling for 11 rounds until cotto didn't have anything in the tank probably by getting hit with plastered hands.

while your idol got dominated from round 1 and got KO'd by floyd "brittle hands" mayweather.

that's worst if you ask me.
                  Blah blah blah blah blah..FFS the point I was trying to make is that it cannot be easy coming back from a knockout defeat,especially one where you haved been smashed up to fcuk,a point not easy to see with a cotto testicle blocking each eyeball.good luck to your idol on his road to redemption

Comment

If Cotto loses this fight, his career is done. I just hope Jennings puts up a good fight. When's the bout? This month or next?

Comment

Originally posted by Squabbles94806 View Post
                      If Cotto loses this fight, his career is done. I just hope Jennings puts up a good fight. When's the bout? This month or next?
                      next saturday 21st

Comment

Working...
                      X