No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: John Murray Looking To Take Ricky Hatton's Throne

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: John Murray Looking To Take Ricky Hatton's Throne

JOHN MURRAY is ready to turn his dream into reality by taking over the throne vacated by Ricky Hatton.

[Click Here To Read More]

LMAO, see my sig.

Comment

Murray's looking to take Hatton's throne, but Ricky's been spending an awful lot of time sat on it lately - it's his vindaloo and pints diet, you see.

When good ol' Ricky finally vacates the throne, Murray will need to bring some Glade and Domestos with him if he wants to take it over without getting knocked out.

Comment

He defintely has all the attributes to get a fanbase like Hatton did, Taking on his domestic rival is a good start.

Comment

should be a good fight

Comment

they have to send him to train in america ...like nowww

Comment

Originally posted by revs1227 View Post
              they have to send him to train in america ...like nowww
              I agree, Mitchell should go back to America and train. While Murray should just work on the trains after Kev flattens him, emptying rubbish bins or even inspecting tickets.

Comment

Originally posted by Adam Konitz View Post
                I agree, Mitchell should go back to America and train. While Murray should just work on the trains after Kev flattens him, emptying rubbish bins or even inspecting tickets.
                hahaha i just LOLed

Comment

Hatton's throne is a toilet. Hatton's crown is the toilet seat. Hatton's staff is a booze bottle.

Comment

Originally posted by fastblack View Post
                    Hatton's throne is a toilet. Hatton's crown is the toilet seat. Hatton's staff is a booze bottle.
                    Hatton. Multiple World Champion & millionaire.

Fastblack. Bitter, angry racist trolling the internet crying about men more successful than them.

Comment

Working...
                    X