Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the best Latin boxer RIGHT NOW?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is the best Latin boxer RIGHT NOW?

Let's talk boxing.

Who do you think is currently the best Latin boxer right now? Don't give me retired ATGs or boxers who are past their prime. Name an active boxer who is worthy of being called the best or #1.

JMM easily.

Comment

Sergio Martinez

Comment

Originally posted by rabagiyo View Post
        JMM easily.
        He's a great boxer without a doubt, but isn't he past his prime. The man is 36 years old. I'm just saying.

Comment

Originally posted by R0ME0 View Post
          He's a great boxer without a doubt, but isn't he past his prime. The man is 36 years old. I'm just saying.
          Well he did knock out Diaz and Casamayor recently so I wouldn't go as far as to say past his prime...He's getting old which is what seems to wear him down. Many people just already x him out because he lost to the best fighter or if not the second best of this decade. Nothing wrong with that. I do agree with what Mangler said about Sergio, He seems to be on top of his game.

Comment

Correct. I love JMM but he's closer to retirement than his prime.

Sexy Sergio is the best right now.

Comment

Originally posted by rabagiyo View Post
              Well he did knock out Diaz and Casamayor recently so I wouldn't go as far as to say past his prime...He's getting old which is what seems to wear him down. Many people just already x him out because he lost to the best fighter or if not the second best of this decade. Nothing wrong with that. I do agree with what Mangler said about Sergio, He seems to be on top of his game.
              Yes, but that's JMM past his prime. IMO, his prime was around '02-'05/6.

Starting with the Robbie Peden fight and ending around the Terdsak fight. The Barrera fight showed some slippage in him. One of his best performances was against Medina.

Just my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by Mangler Jewnior View Post
                Correct. I love JMM but he's closer to retirement than his prime.

Sexy Sergio is the best right now.
                I hope you're a girl.

Comment

I hope you're a girl.
                  I'm not. :swag:

Comment

Sergio is sexy.

Comment

Working...
                    X