Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BJ Penn vs. Frankie Edgar III at 145lbs!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BJ Penn vs. Frankie Edgar III at 145lbs!!!

At 145... this fight is a BARN BURNER, imo.

They are both gonna host Season 19 of TUF.

Who's winning?

My old fav vs. my new fav.
    I'm rooting for Penn and expecting an Edgar victory.

If only he could've won to retain the lightweight title. I'm rooting for Penn too but yeah, Edgar probably takes this.

Speaking of The Ultimate Fighter, damn, I wasn't expecting that. I'm still rooting for Rousey's fighters though.

Comment

Pretty weird fight imo. No real need for this rematch and Penn wanting to go to 145 is surprising.

Comment

Baby J is back :wank: I'm not missing this fight might start watching UFC again. BJ at 145 shows hes taking this very serious to make that weight i just hope we can see the old Penn, the guy that dominated Florian and only got hit 8 Times by Diago Sanchez in 20+ mins of action

Comment

Edgar won the second fight easily. Since then he got smeared for a round by Fitch, and then owned horribly by Macdonald and Diaz. And he'll be about three years older when they fight a third time. Does anyone think Penn would win at any weight, much less one that'll have him horribly drained?

I really have no idea why they're making this fight. I know they need a name for TUF, but I thought Edgar would be fighting contenders, not weight drained semi-retired guys.

Comment

Very ridiculous fight. Too be honest I think Frankie stops weight drained Penn. He completely destroyed him for 25mins last time and Penn hasnt won and been dominated again since while all three Edgar losses since he arguably could have won in title fights.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Hopefully Edgar beats this phaggot again. Can't stand B.J.

Sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by Dorian
                Hopefully Edgar beats this phaggot again. Can't stand B.J.

Sorry.
                You dont like BJs?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

for the next TUF coach they should put Velasquez and another HW dude.

or if not maybe Diaz and Hendricks.

or Pettis and Aldo some shiet like that.

Comment

Working...
                  X