No announcement yet.

tim bradley/provodkinov presser highlights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tim bradley/provodkinov presser highlights

Well blame Tim, and nothing but Tim for this one. He passed up Guerrero and Peterson and ended up with this no name russian. I want to feel sorry for him but I cant, he made some stupid choices so far. All I can hope is that he is more active come 2013.

Originally posted by billygoathurler View Post

Well blame Tim, and nothing but Tim for this one. He passed up Guerrero and Peterson and ended up with this no name russian. I want to feel sorry for him but I cant, he made some stupid choices so far. All I can hope is that he is more active come 2013.
    Provodnikov is now unknown!! He's an ESPN fighter! And I like his action style! I'm excited for him to get rid of Boring Bradley!! And I heard this is not PPV!!

Floyd we knew, most of the time has a Boring style!! Alexanders is worse!! He's boring, He's a hugger and a quitter!!! That's 2 boring style clashing and they asking u to pay for it!!!

Comment

Bradley is going to box this kid's socks off. I want to see Tim fight what ever bum TR puts in front of him to get this contract with them over with. I think Tim can be a great champion and Hall of Famer if he is given the opportunity. There is no doubt in my mind that he can beat Manny more convincingly in a rematch. I still think he could go down to 140 and clean out that division. His toughest challenges will be at 147. Khan will be a bigger threat to him at that weight, and so will Ortiz. But beating guys like Khan, Ortiz, Maidana, Matthysse, Rios, Thurman, Lopez, D.Garcia,Guerrero, and Berto will make this guy considered great. I truly don't think Floyd will give him that opportunity. Floyd is not looking for that type of opponent that would make him work so hard to defeat. (He got surprised by Cotto) I think Marquez will avoid that fight as well. At this point, Tim has the tools to beat both of those guys past their prime. Hopefully through the rest of this contract he can stay focused. TR doesn't have much to offer.

Comment

Are they giving tickets away for free for this fight? And does it come with free parking and a free soda?

I'm not going unless all of those demands are met.

Comment

Bradley's gonna box his rudimentary boxing skill having ass up.

Comment

There were more 'highlights' in that vid than Timmy's entire career as a fighter if I'm being honest.

I'd rather watch paint dry as opposed to watching Bradley.

Comment

Working...
            X