No announcement yet.

The logic of Canelo Alvarez haters

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zano-24 View Post
    You do realize that Floyd is nothing but a money fight for Canelo? Canelo main objective here is getting paid. I mean who wouldn't fight Floyd for millions of dollars? This is a guy who ducks his entire division to fight Floyd... He knows he is gonna be rich. Just like how Robert Guerrero jumped 2 divisions just to call out Floyd instead of proving himself at 140 where its on and popping. These are nothing but money fights because when they lose the first thing people will say is "oh he was suppose to lose to Floyd because Floyd is a highly skilled vet and the best fighter of this era". Why are people so blind? They are doing nothing but chasing pay checks. Floyd did this exact same thing. Why do you think Manny fought Marquez a 4th time instead of just rematching and putting a beating on Bradley? Their objectives are getting paid... Please explain WHY Canelo is calling out Cotto after Trout just clearly beat down Cotto? MONEY!
    I'm sure anyone in their position would do the same thing.
    Get money+Possibly beat a top guy=win

Comment

Since when is the truth hating??

I'd understand if we that think ginger hasn't earned it were lying, but we're not.

Comment

It's actually more with the other guy mentioned here......

Half the site says this: "Floyd fighting Canelo is a bad fight, there's no way Canelo should fight Floyd"

The other half says this: "Floyd needs to fight Canelo in May, he's ducking if he doesn't"

Floyd is literally damned if does, and damned if he don't.

Comment

With that said, Guerrero deserves the fight more than Canelo does, that's a fact. Not that Guerrero will be a big win for Floyd or do anything for him in the long run, but it's a legit win over a top ranked WW. Let Canelo beat a Trout, Kirkland, Molina, Angulo, Lara/Vanes first.

As it stands right now, Canelo would be a decent win for Floyd. The hope would be that Canelo goes on to have a great career. Guerrero is coming off two wins over Top 10 WW's, it's a better fight in terms of who deserves it than Canelo is.

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleMM View Post
            "But Canelo hasn't fought anyone! He's protected!!!!!"
            *rumored to fight Floyd Mayweather Jr*
            "Canelo is too young for Floyd, he's not ready yet!"

damn if you do, damn if you don't.
            Hes only being hated on because Floyds bottom feeding fans know that Canelo will punish Floyd! And Floyd has no heart to fight a real threat! So they hate on the man because its all they can do! :manyWORD: Is all they can do! If The guy isnt cheated in weight like two divisions , suckered punched, or washed up The Floyd fans hate on the boxer. BUT...if they are... they give respect and say they are great and one of the best. To look up to a Fraud you yourself must also be a Fraud. Hence the reason Canelo gets hate!

Comment

Originally posted by Jloro View Post
              I'm sure anyone in their position would do the same thing.
              Get money+Possibly beat a top guy=win
              I agree with you. But along the way Canelo should be fighting the best in his weight class. Why is he ducking Trout to fight Cotto when Cotto just clearly lost? I don't mind him going after the money and big fighters but Canelo's main objective with the Floyd fight is the MONEY first and the win second. He should have never fought Lopez nor should he have been calling out Ortiz when Ortiz was still campaigning at 147. Why didn't he call out Trout instead? Cotto had to take the risk for some odd reason.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                Hes only being hated on because Floyds bottom feeding fans know that Canelo will punish Floyd! And Floyd has no heart to fight a real threat! So they hate on the man because its all they can do! :manyWORD: Is all they can do! If The guy isnt cheated in weight like two divisions , suckered punched, or washed up The Floyd fans hate on the boxer. BUT...if they are they give respect and say they are great and one of the best. To look up to a Fraud you yourself must also be a Fraud. Hence the reason Canelo gets hate!

truest words you've ever spoken i think. glad you finally had this breakthrough. good karma for you!

Comment

what makes him worthy of getting a floyd fight anyways? canelo got his belt by beating matthew hatton (lol) and since then has fought meager competition, and because of all of this he feels he should get a shot at an elite fighter? lol, c'mon...all i want is for him to fight a guy like trout, lara or hell even angulo first. i can't feel excited for a fight when you have one guy who hasn't proven **** going up against an elite fighter..

Comment

His best win at 154 is Ryan Rhodes, so him getting Floyd based off that and little else doesn't feel like he's earned it. That said, he has a better shot than Guerrero just based off his size, strength, and youth. I don't think Guerrero has any chance against Floyd.

Comment

Alvarez is a future ATG, CASH COW, FACE OF BOXING, WILL STAY UNDEAFEATED, WILL NEVER BE ACCUSED OF DUCKING, and the haters cant stand it.

Viva Alvarez, e un verga por los haterz

Comment

Working...
                      X