No announcement yet.

Wladimir K makes sure that Tony Thompson is ok, healthy & ready to go

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wladimir K makes sure that Tony Thompson is ok, healthy & ready to go

What a brilliant setup from the Heavyweight Champ.

Others waste their time at the podium, talking nonsensical trash to hype up the fight. But Wlad uses it wisely framing a issue, checking his opponent to make sure that there are no excuse injures waiting for the Post-fight conference. All in a classy, passive-aggressive manner. Brilliant execution.
    Last edited by cupocity303; 07-04-2012, 04:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Cupocity303 View Post
      What a brilliant setup from the Heavyweight Champ.

Others waste their time at the podium, talking nonsensical trash to hype up the fight. But Wlad uses it wisely framing a issue, checking his opponent to make sure that there are no excuse injures waiting for the Post-fight conference. All in a classy, passive-aggressive manner. Brilliant execution.
      Gotta agree. That was hilarious. Almost as fantastic as the way he continually made Haye look like the fool he is during their fight build-up.

Wlad has finally got the swagger that the HW Champ of the World needs to have. He's charismatic, witty, ****y, has women lining up to bang him....what a boss.

Comment

Originally posted by Garcia's Dad View Post
        Gotta agree. That was hilarious. Almost as fantastic as the way he continually made Haye look like the fool he is during their fight build-up.

Wlad has finally got the swagger that the HW Champ of the World needs to have. He's charismatic, witty, ****y, has women lining up to bang him....what a boss.
        I see now why people hate Garcia's dad lmao, what a ****head

Comment

Originally posted by Garcia's Dad View Post

On a sidenote. The videos the Klitschko's channel is pumping out arequite good. Better than Pacquiao's, Mayweather or anyone elses for that matter. Gives you a feeling of a James Bond-ian world of spending time in classy, exotic locations in Norwegian countries, kicking ass in the process.

Comment

No Wlad there are no issues, you are really going to beat up a 40 year old who hasn't fought in a year....*applauds

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
              No Wlad there are no issues, you are really going to beat up a 40 year old who hasn't fought in a year....*applauds
              All of that was covered, refuted in Wlad's counterargument of Thompson not being his top choice, but has to face him anyway because he is a mandatory to one of his belts. Wlad just covers all his tracks.

I bet he was great in a debate team.

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
                Then name someone else for him to beat up!

Comment

Originally posted by Tiozzo View Post
                  I see now why people hate Garcia's dad lmao, what a ****head
                  Garcia's Dad is hilarious. I shall miss him when he has to fade back into obscurity after the fight. I'm convinced he's going to pull a stunt during the fight - you just can't have a trainer who's more temperamental, hot-headed and just plain weird than the fighter himself (especially when the fighter is his own son.

Comment

Originally posted by Cupocity303 View Post
                    On a sidenote. The videos the Klitschko's channel is pumping out arequite good. Better than Pacquiao's, Mayweather or anyone elses for that matter. Gives you a feeling of a James Bond-ian world of spending time in classy, exotic locations in Norwegian countries, kicking ass in the process.

Thanks man, I shall check it out and subscribe to the channel. Always thought it was pretty cool how Wlad interacts with the fans with vids etc.

Comment

Working...
                    X