Nonito is P4P RIGHT NOW #2 after Pacquiao = FACT

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by thoughtsss View Post

Comment

I am making the argument that he is number 2 and I presented arguments that prove he is. It doesnt matter because i bet in a year he will be #2 anyways.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
        The ring has him at number 5 and they are a profesional magazine so no and he is overrated and number 2 and he hasn't done anything significant. He won a little plastic trophy for beating Froch and who has froch beat?? Nobody.

Comment

I like how the fully Americanized Donaire is playing all the Pinoys in order to gain that insane, Pacquiao Level support...

He even changed his "Country" in the Ring Magazine from USA to The Philippines...it's hilarious.

He's playing them 'tards for fools, and I love it!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Bombs View Post
              Oh bombs stop.. oh well guess what?? The Ring Magazine has him at #4 so his greatness can't be questioned, it's a fact. Period.

http://******.craveonline.com/ratings/

NOW the argument comes.. Sergio and Floyd are in front of him at the moment.

Quick question.. what the fokk has Sergio done compared to Nonito Donaire who's a world champion and beat 2 top P4P??

And floyd has been fighting left overs, grandpas and nobodies since he fought De la hoya. He hasn't done anything since, thats why the media makes fun of him and admits he has no legacy. Floyd himself admitted he didnt want to fight pac right now

SO, Nonito is the clear #2. Fighting the best available, looks like there's no one out there who can beat him and has a crowd pleasing style.

Discuss.
              Hahahahahahahahahahaha

First you said Nonito is Top 15 ATG, now he's #2 P4P???????? Hahahahaha

He had a good resume at Flyweight, beating Darchinyan, Mthalane, and Martinez. Then, he had an alright resume at Super Flyweight, beating Marquez and Concepcion to win his title, who's not very good. He beat Montiel at Bantamweight which was very good, but he didn't do ANYTHING else there at all. He didn't fight Mares, Agbeko, or Moreno. And he beat Vazquez Jr at Super Bantamweight, who is less proven than even Rico Ramos.

#2 P4P.....get real moron.

Floyd has beat Hatton, Marquez, Mosley, and Ortiz since the Oscar fight. Hatton was as good as Pac fighting Bradley, as basically they had the same credentials. Marquez at 144 was a C fight at first, but Marquez did arguably just beat Pac at the same weight, right???? Thought so. And Mosley was right after he KO'd Mayorga and Margarito, when Pac refused to fight him at any weight higher than 142 lbs. And Ortiz was after defeating unbeaten Berto and when he should have beaten Peterson as well, only receiving a draw. Now, he's fighting a past prime-still good Cotto at 154. It's a good fight and so is Pac-Bradley.

Now it's funny that hardcore Manny lovers, such as yourself, think it's wrong to fight someone that somebody else already has. And now the hardcore Floyd lovers are backing off their leftover talks. Leftovers is bulls**t, and don't let anyone tell you otherwise. It's a bulls**t saying.

Bombs, you have been exposed far too often on this site for anyone to even take you seriously. So i'll end this with a hahahahaha, and have a nice day.
              Last edited by 4Corners; 02-06-2012, 06:50 PM.

Comment

So I blew my nose today...

Comment

Nonito's best wins:

Darchinyan, H. Marquez, Montiel, Vazquez.

#2 P4P????? Not yet at least.

Donaire didn't fight Mares, Moreno, or Agbeko at 118, and looks like he's going to do his best at avoiding Guillermo Rigondeaux at 122.

Comment

Originally posted by KnockUTheFukOut View Post
                    P4P list are put together by nerdy guys who probably never put on a pair of Gloves their entire lives

every real boxing fan should have his/her OWN P4P list, you shouldn't need Ring Mag or any other Boxing Website/Magazine to tell you what you SHOULD THINK...if you only go by what they say then your not as big of a boxing fan as you think
                    You're right about the P4P list, and it also applies to boxing fights. You shouldn't need a judge to tell you who won a fight. BTW Erislandy Lara is beast!

Comment

Donaire is #1.............if you believe.........la la laaaa

Comment

Working...
                      X