No announcement yet.

Brandon Rios Shows Off His Athleticism - imitate Floyd, Manny

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brandon Rios Shows Off His Athleticism - imitate Floyd, Manny

@3:04 He shoulder rolls and gets away from all punches and then @4:55 he throws 9 punch combo with giving the oppenent 3 different angles at the same time. DAMN BEAST MODE

Ive seen this before it is funny but thats bout it,his sparring partner wasnt doing anything.but it was funny

Comment

i see ur easy to impress

Comment

Saw this a while ago. His Sergio impression at 4.25 is the best

Comment

... I don't get it. Looks like he was just messing around. I thought he was going to be serious, and show that he was a lot more versatile than we all thought.
          Last edited by Left2theliver; 11-21-2012, 07:33 PM.

Comment

His sergio and Pacman impersonations were good, you can tell Brandon watches these guys and studies them especially Sergio, I laughed when he did the Pacman cause he even imitated that double glove tap and hands up taunt Pacman does, and the way Pacman hit Oscar de la hoya in the corner is the way he was hitting this kid same style too with those angles and jumping from the side to side and attacking lol

Comment

Donaire's impersonations are still better though.

Comment

Why am I not surprised at the people criticizing this funny playful video?

if this was Adrien Broner "Oh he a clown, but he young" "he funny, he just messing around he the truth"

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post

@3:04 He shoulder rolls and gets away from all punches and then @4:55 he throws 9 punch combo with giving the oppenent 3 different angles at the same time. DAMN BEAST MODE

sorry mate but that's a cr*p video. almost as bad as watching one of his fights

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                    Why am I not surprised at the people criticizing this funny playful video?

if this was Adrien Broner "Oh he a clown, but he young" "he funny, he just messing around he the truth"
                    Yeah but Broner says unbelievably hilarious **** like 'No ****'.

Someday I think Adrien Broner will say something so funny it's going to tear a hole in the space-time continuum.

Comment

Working...
                    X