Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do people think jail will affect floyd's abilities???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by p4p-champ View Post
    Floyd has taken two years off and eaten nothing but junk food but apperently 90days is going to ruin him.
    floyd doesn't just eat junk food.....

Comment

If you think laying on a bone thin metal bed won't affect your back after 90 days, think again. also no vitamins, protein shakes, massages, and all other luxuries that make you feel good mentally to get into the biggest fight of your life. Also very high stress level, because he's never been to jail before.

Comment

Father time >>> Jail

Floyd always seems to keep himself in shape, but his undoing or falling short as one of today's best fighters will be based overall on him simply just getting older, which happens to every fighter at some point if they continue fighting.

Comment

Floyd is a gym rat, he's probably never even been away from the gym for longer than a month. 3 months with no sparring, no gym work and no roadwork will affect him. There's a reason he can take these "vacations" and come back as sharp as he does.

Comment

I don't know much about Nevada law, but I can even see him doing all his counseling and community service before June...at which point they could possibly go to a judge and say "see he has done everything right so far" and get an even further reduced sentence. This is possibly in many other places, but again I don't know how things would work in Nevada.

Comment

People are so stupid, it's 90 days not 10 years.

Comment

Originally posted by VERSATILE2K12 View Post
                People are so stupid, it's 90 days not 10 years.
                And 90 days would be on the long end he will likely not serve the whole time~

Comment

This guy most likely wont even hit 90 days. Might even do 3 weeks to 2 months. On top of that he'll be treated like a King in Jail.

Comment

Working...
                  X